Legal Ohio! šŸ„³

Saw this on another site, Ohioans! Jump on it!

12 Likes

Letā€™s go, friends! Iā€™m in Ohio and dealt with some very, very shady folks who sort of kicked me out of the medical scene. This feels like a really fantastic step forward and because Ohio is so swingy, I sincerely hope the wording there is to please a few angry folks and wonā€™t be acted upon. The next 9-10 months are a big deal while they write rules and regulations. Thanks to damn near everyone.

3 Likes
2 Likes

Brilliant news stoked for Ohio! Must be a great feeling!! Enjoy growing with less stress :pray::seedling::green_heart:

3 Likes

For everyone in Ohio.

7 Likes

Yeah 6 per adault up to 12 in a house

2 Likes

Iā€™ve been watching the scene since 2004 and I am willing to weather the storm my friend. They key will be quality weed with longevity in mind. Iā€™ll be watching for the laws to drop like they were a new album.

3 Likes

Now they want to try and take the home grow away. Limit THC at 25 percent flower 50 percent extract. Ohio like to give good hard fucking to the people

3 Likes

ā€œThere will be no surprisesā€

Figures, the skeptics were rightfully pessimistic as always w/ politics.

4 Likes

They remove home grow its time vote them from office. Got a feeling ohio will end up becoming a blue state.

7 Likes

It should be a pretty big concern for everyone. The people voted and there over reaching there power.

5 Likes

Agreed, they probably got a nice campaign donation from companies already operating in Ohio. I usually voted Republican but thinking of switching to straight blue ballot f them.

3 Likes

Sorry everyone. I was just reading how the governor is going against everything the majority of you voted foršŸ˜ž

2 Likes

He will get voted out too. All they are doing is playing gatekeeper.

4 Likes

I hope you are right. Iā€™ve watched so many politicians go against there voters wishes yet still remain in office

2 Likes

I just donā€™t understand the logic. You take away homegrown because you have black market concern but limit THC to 25% flower and 50% on extracts and then add 5% extra to the tax. Instead of 2.5 ounce you can have 1 I just donā€™t get it

2 Likes

MSO is the reason

3 Likes

how about the cliff notes version: drugs bad. people wrong and donā€™t know whatā€™s good for them. politicians fix for them. now money flows correctly again.

itā€™s all about control and money, nothing more and never has been.

7 Likes

if you ask me, none of the states legal parameters make any senseā€¦ limiting plants - not sure what they are trying to accomplish there. if its yield theyā€™re trying to cut down, donā€™t they know people can scrog one female to fill an 8x8? or more? lol. all theyā€™re doing is making it annoying for people trying to collect mothers :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Fuck ā€˜em. I know that going legal where I am gave me a little sigh of relief but how else do you respond to what they are doing. I think this kind of thing is what radicalizes people. My only thoughts are about how Iā€™d be doubling my efforts to help people Grohio and like the Eastwood filmā€¦hang em high!

2 Likes