Legalcanadas legalgarden

I worry about damaging the tap root too and find it easier and safer just to plant in a jiffy with dome and tray heater on a timer to control the temperature.

Your plants are looking good! That grow area is super clean are those fresh?

5 Likes

ya my flower tent was dark since like september or october, i only turned the light back on 2 weeks ago after i realized i was almost out of weed :laughing: gave both tents a good wipe down and iā€™m basically starting from scratchā€¦ probably going to flip two of the ugorg blues tomorrow and hopefully in 2 weeks time iā€™ll have some stardawg or hindu kushes to flip

i might pop the bodhi afkansistan x talk of kabul ?? or whatever it is i have to replace the c99 x blueberry which didnā€™t sprout

6 Likes

i popped 6 hazeman 88g13hp instead of the afkanistan x talk of kabul by bodhi to replace the c99 x blueberry which all failed. i also popped one more fem buddha tahoe OG by cali connection

6 Likes

I hate when I donā€™t plan accordingly with respect to my weed supply and Iā€™m then constantly pulling sample nugs from the plants in bloom.

Iā€™m at the point I need two new tents, the zippers are failing on the oldest ones plus cat damage on both from a bad cat named Ricky that kept trying to break into the tents to eat leaves.

4 Likes

like two flower tents? or one for veg and one for flower?

2 Likes

I have a 78x78 that was veg but is now a bloom tent and a 48x48 bloom/seed tent. Think maybe a new 60x60 and 48x96 both for flowering and seeds.

2 Likes

my flower tent went dark for a day or 2 until i got 'er fixed ā€¦ very lucky there was no fireā€¦ the waterproof connector melted completely so if anyone else is using these you may want to re-check the wiring every so often ā€¦ i had been using it for over 2 years, maybe 3

now iā€™m using a metal junction box, i am much more comfortable and feel much safer

9 Likes

seeds all germinated so i planted 6 hazeman 88g13hp and 1 buddha tahoe OG fem by cali connect. i flipped two of the underground originals - blues after taking 2 clones from each. did a leaf strip of the white fires, hereā€™s a before and after shot.

both of these plants were garbo plants but i flipped them out of emergency because i ran out of weedā€¦ they both had super weak main stalks and one kinda grew sideways for a few weeks until i staked them up, anyways i have no confidence in them holding up under the weight of flowers, but from now on iā€™ll be flipping little guys and shouldnā€™t have that issue ā€¦ wonā€™t miss tying up plants and fucking with tomato cages

6 Likes

Holy fuck! Never good, it looks like it wanted to go up by how burnt that plastic is. I like the Junction box idea much safer

2 Likes

one of the 4 cardboard pots iā€™m using to root clones in seems to be developing a fuzz on the outside, what should i do? spray it with h2o2 or isopropyl alcohol?

image image

5 Likes

Iā€™ve used H202 on my hydroton if a leaf falls in and gets a little fuzzy. After it happened once I check the bottoms everyday now :slight_smile: ISO might be a little strong but havenā€™t tried it.

4 Likes

my other cutting of this pheno already rooted so i think iā€™ll just trash this one anyways, it had nice roots so i potted it in to a 3x3" pot - iā€™m pretty sure the other 3 have roots growing, just not poking thru the bottom yet - just need one of the pheno #2 to root and iā€™ll be happy

5 Likes

threw a third ugorg - blues in to the flower tent, the others were 12 days at time of picture (2 days ago)

7 Likes

can anyone explain wtf is wrong with this plant?? itā€™s the only plant affected by this. iā€™m pretty positive itā€™s male anyways so iā€™m going to trash it, but iā€™ve never seen this before
IMG_20200410_061836 IMG_20200410_061909 IMG_20200410_061918 IMG_20200410_061617 IMG_20200410_061643 IMG_20200410_061727

8 Likes

Well now thatā€™s strange and interesting. A fungal infection perhaps, like a gall.

5 Likes

:face_vomiting: :bug: I thought it might be mantis eggs at first but the lower pics suggest not. :mask:

:evergreen_tree:

1 Like

yup pretty sure it was a fungal infection possibly from re-using contaminated soilā€¦ i scrapped the plant anyways and havenā€™t seen any similar symptoms in the plants which were next to it.

2 white fires at 50 days in the back in 5g potsā€¦ the front 3 are ugorg blues in 3g pots, the one on the left just over 2 weeks and the other two are just over 4 weeksā€¦ and the plants on either side are either hindu kush or stardawg (mixed up the seeds when germinating) they are in 5" square pots (maybe 1 gal or less?) and under a week since flip.

the veg tent is a mix of 8-12 different strains including clones of things in flower and 4 lowryder x ladiva autoflowers. this tent is running only ~135watts (max is ~350watt) so the autos wonā€™t yield a lot.
image image image

9 Likes

about to cut down this blues by underground originals (ugorg)

the original UK clone only ā€œBluesā€ is listed on seedfinder as probably a Skunk#1 cut. UGORGs version is Blues x (Blues x (Blues x Blueberry)) but Iā€™m not really getting any skunk smell off it, the three females I have all smell like blueberry. itā€™s super delicious

10 Likes

Might get a skunk smell when you burn itā€¦nice cure never know. They look fantasticā€¦

1 Like

Will have a rosin press by next week!! Also planted 3x bella (c99 x thai buddha) and 3x buddha diesel haze (sssdh x thai buddha) both by @FeralA9X and also 4x stardawg original f1s from topdawgā€¦ If i get a male ill harvest the pollen and pollinate a branch or 2 of a female to make stardawg f2s

7 Likes