Legalcanadas legalgarden

its from not watering lol some of the males have been in a solo cup for over 3 months, i’ve cut them all back to about 2’ tall twice now, i think its about time for a 3rd pruning because they’re starting to topple over frequently … but they almost need to be watered twice a day in those tiny pots

i’m really a lazy gardener sometimes, i guess there’s no reason why i can’t go up pot things right now (the males i want to flower in the solo cups eventually, maybe i’ll take clones from each and kill the plants when they root)

2 Likes

here’s my stardawg revegging after 8 days … i cut 75% off the branches and threw it in the veg tent after my flower tent got seeded up from light leaks (i couldn’t find which plant the pollen came from) i haven’t ran this plant before and it was looking really nice so i wanted to try saving it (plus it was the only female i got out of 5 seeds)

here’s the grapestomepr #5 ready for flower with the same tight internodal spacing and weird leaf formation as the #1 had (which turned out to be frosty as fuck!)

11 Likes

So how did the reveg turn out?

3 Likes

it worked out good bro, i let it grow huge then cut the whole plant in half and i just threw it back in flower a week ago … i have been struggling to root the clones tho so i think i’m gonna have to try a humidity dome … i used sandwich bags with the corners ripped off but i’d forget to air em out and they’d get all moldy :laughing:

5 Likes

my flower tent has been dark since maybe september, and i was just barely keeping things alive in the veg tent during this time… actually, i killed the 5 joti godbud i was going to flip by neglect, and as i was tossing them out i discovered a huge thrips infestation so i threw everything away except my white fire keepers and started from scratch with seed

my veg tent atm, in the 3g pots i have 3x blues by underground originals (ugorg) and a topdawg stardawg male (the biggest one). the five 4" pots are 3x oldschool hindu kush and 2x topdawg stardawg, and all the clones are of 2 phenos of white fire by OG raskal

in my flower tent is the 2 phenos of white fire, friday will be 7 days since flip

13 Likes

popping a few seeds

• a c99 x blueberry cross i made (both from peakseads bc), the seeds don’t look very good altho the c99 seeds from peakseeds were very similar (he gave me a 20 pack to make up for it iirc) - will only plant the best looking few if any sprout

• fem buddha tahoe OG by the cali connection (Louis XIII x SFV OG) — “This is a larger yielding OG, expect thicker stem more pronounced conical shaped nugs and colas, apposed to typical smaller OG bug structure.” (seedfinder)

• ganesha by @FeralA9X (elephant stomper x thai buddha) - don’t know much about this one besides a few pics i’ve seen on ferals instagram. i won this along with 2 other strains on an IG draw :+1: seeds look very healthy

12 Likes

That C99 x BB cross sounds interesting. Been wanting to get some good blueberry to try. The C99 I had was a big producer.

3 Likes

various internet postings led me to believe peakseeds had the frost brothers pineapple c99 pheno altho i’m not sure of the truthfulness of that, altho i’ve heard from someone who grew the blueberry that it was nothing like another blueberry they’ve grown

this was a cross i made during a solo cup challenge we did here on overgrow, so i didn’t really get a great picture of either strain. i’ve never grown blueberry or c99 besides these ones, and i only got like a few grams of seeded bud from either one

@Scissor-Hanz you grew out the peakseeds blueberry didn’t you? what did you think of it?

7 Likes

The C99 I had was from female seeds that was supposed to be a cross between grapefruit and pineapple. One of mine was a real grapefruit. The other had more of a pepper type smell to it.

3 Likes

Hi @legalcanada, it’s nice to see you back posting on the site again!

Unfortunately, @Scissor-Hanz has not been seen on OG since last October.

4 Likes

thanks, for a while there i could barely motivate myself to water my plants, let alone take pictures and post them… actually, i think it’s that my plants were so ugly and neglected, i was too embarrassed to show anyone :laughing: i even managed to go 4+ months before i noticed i had thrips, i thought it was just fungus gnats flying around everywhere

7 Likes

Good day, very nice to see you back , your cross sounds great ! Peakseedsbc gear is the shit ! Imho ! I’ve heard that his C99 is linebred in house and is very much pineapple,I have never run them(knowingly,I have run a few of his mixed pack seeds! )So I may have with out knowing, peace and love !

4 Likes

Mosca TSIFly has a crazy apricot taste. Not pineapple but so close.

6 Likes

24-36 hours after germination and 4 of my c99xblueberry went in to solo cups, the fem buddha tahoe OG went in a 3 gal pot, and 3 of @ReikoX reg autos went in to 2" pots until showing sex. used this cool tool from dollarama for planting them, it’s marked with metric (centimeters) on one side and imperial (inches) on the other.

14 Likes

U didnt show the tool??

3 Likes

lmao my bad. it came in a seedling starter kit along with a tray+humidity dome, a few more plastic tools, maybe plant labels, and little cardboard pots and a couple 12 site egg-carton type pots. i mostly bought it for the humidity dome as i’ve never had one and i was rooting clones at the time. you can see a couple of the cardboard pots in this pic. i dont like how loose the jiffy pellets get, i like to pack my soil decently tight for rooting clones.

10 Likes

veg tent overview

flower tent, friday will be 2 weeks since flip, sometime this week i will clean the plants up and do a heavy leaf strip

12 Likes

Plants are looking good man! I love that little tool. Got one as well.

6 Likes

thanks man… on friday i’m going to flip one or two of the ugorg blues and kick off my perpetual cycle…

last year i got stuck on the grapestomper and grew like 6 or 7 different females, some of them multiple times, so for like a year all i had was grapestomper and white fire, and the grapestomper was potent but i didn’t really like the flavour of most of them tbh… ended up using most of it for oil and edibles

from now on i’ll only grow something twice if it’s amazing, and no more monocropping… i have 8 different varieties right now (white fire, stardawg, blues, old school hindu kush, buddha tahoe OG, c99 x blueberry, ganeisha, and lowryder x la diva) and i’m going to pop new seeds every week or 2 as part of my perpetual cycle and flower more smaller plants in 3g pots instead of bigger plants in 5 gallon pots

i think i was running 5 plants in 5 gallon pots with tomato cages and harvesting one every 2 weeks… the plan now is to run 10 three galon pots and harvest 2 every 2 weeks…

image image

these are the next plants on deck

10 Likes

the buddha tahoe OG didn’t grow out of the soil, maybe i damaged the taproot when i was planting the sprouted seed. going to sprout another one, or maybe a different fem seed if i have any.

all of my c99xbb either damped off or failed to come up out of the soil. will germinate something else to replace it, possibly smurfzilla or something else. one of the ganeisha also didn’t make it.

i potted all of the WiFi clones. had 100% success with both the peat pods and the ones planted straight in coco.

almost done cleaning up one of the plants, will clean up the other one tomorrow (which will be the 14th day since start of 12/12)

03-12-20-veg-tent
03-12-20-flower-tent

10 Likes