Let's all wish @Carty a very Happy Birthday

@Carty Is been awesome to start getting to know you this past year, and I hope you have a truly happy day my brother!

4 Likes

Happy birthday, @Carty! Yippee! I hope you have a great day with only good and positive things happening! Iā€™m going to burn a bowl to celebrate!

download (6)

3 Likes

Happy birthday @Carty

3 Likes

Thank you all my OG brothers n sistersā€¦ having a great day, wife is spoiling me. Power out since ccx 10amā€¦ getting warm in hereā€¦ guess its pizza . Been over a yearā€¦
Chech in laterā€¦ love you peeps

13 Likes

Happy Birthday @Carty ! Smoke a couple fatties thenā€¦
Eat lots of cake! :plate_with_cutlery::birthday::balloon:

5 Likes

@Carty happy birthday to you.
Too many many many more.

5 Likes

@Carty HAPPY BIRTHDAY GROWMIE!!!

3 Likes

@Carty have a top day fella happy 60th

4 Likes

Happy Birthday @Carty!

Hope you had a fantastic day!

3 Likes

Happy birthday bud. Congratulations on another successful spin around on this rock!:crazy_face:
I hope youā€™re having a wonderful day
:partying_face::slightly_smiling_face::+1::wink::v:

3 Likes

@Carty happy birthday :birthday: ol man :wink:
Enjoy your day/night brother!

3 Likes

Happy birthday again brother!! The big 60! Youā€™re old, damn. Haha I wish Lady Z and I could be there to celebrate and burn a a couple fatties with you and Lady Z could share some edibles with Tina.

Have a great Night you two!!

4 Likes

What a dayā€¦ power went out at 10am until guess whenā€¦ 4:19. HAā€¦ A tree had fallen on a main line few blocks awayā€¦ thought, hey, weā€™ll hit the poolā€¦ 15min later itā€™s rainingā€¦ so, we sat on the porch and the overcast kept temps down and it was niceā€¦ as usual, we made the best of thingsā€¦ took Mongo for a walk at 4pm and when we came home the power was onā€¦ half an hour later it was rainingā€¦ Mongo gets scared, heads to the bedroomā€¦ so, crank the air down and snuggle up, play house a littleā€¦ ahhhhhhhā€¦ 60ā€¦ LOL

7 Likes

The way this little community can make a person feel so warm, welcomed and cared about is the biggest reason Iā€™m here. Seed trading is fun, but what I find more rewarding is the people Iā€™ve been meeting lately. My morphine does cause a little memory issues now and then so forgive me if I forget to send you seeds or whatnotā€¦ just PM me and say, yoā€¦ whot hoppenedā€¦

Thanks everyoneā€¦

9 Likes

Still time for more happy birthday wishes
Happy Birthday, @Carty

4 Likes

:+1: :+1: :+1:

3 Likes

Happy Birthday youngster, have a blast bro :gift::birthday::evergreen_tree::green_heart:

3 Likes

Me earlier when you said youā€™d lost power :joy:Iā€™m glad it came back though! :green_heart:

3 Likes

Happiest birthday carty!

3 Likes

Happy Belated Bday @Carty hope your day was absolutely amazing! :beers:

3 Likes