LilJonB's Hopscotch Grow

Yeah the criminal bg kinda kills my chance at anything there. I was just another worker there from day1 i was foreman for the painting co we started before everyone else there doing industrial coatings on all the metal n all then painted the front drs space and hallways bathrooms ect. They built it without maryland actually approving it first but they knew ppl. They knew theyd be approved. I also did their dispensary on york rd. The warehouse is on aylesbury like 2 blocks from the dispo. Once they brought in plants anyone with a record couldnt be there. Had security checkpoints and anyone entering had to go through a shower area first then suit up to go in the back.

3 Likes

It was a whiting turner job. Again they found the highest cost babysitter to oversee things. They spent stupid money but all of em got alfa romeos and top shelf porsches an shit. It was all fun to them like the money didnt matter.

2 Likes

I got a lot of mine expunged. No felony convictions. Missouri would like to try a crack at it for a bs distro charge. I would get it taken care of but I donā€™t feel like going all the way out there.
There saying recreation will be legal by 2024 for us. Iā€™m my plain is to work on a Bud Tender license and see what other loops I might have to jump through. Big business is going to mess shit up for a while. I wish I had money like that to be throwing around. Lol.

4 Likes

Thatā€™s crazy I used to live in Harford County Maryland now Iā€™m in New York where they just made pot legal recreationally

4 Likes

Man all of my charges are out of Harford county. My mom thought it was best to get us kids out of the city. Probably smart. A lot of my friends are dead now. Where at in Harford? I was in Havre de Grace and Aberdeen.
I was just reading about NY. It must feel good to be able to breathe a little.

4 Likes

Yeah with no felony you can apply there. Trimming n all still pays better than most jobs here. Google curio wellness jobs. Itll come up. They had a lot of fresh outta school kids bsing hired there for trim n processing spots but anything actual grow or business end they want college degrees

3 Likes

I used to live in Edgewood actually I was out there for five years back when I used to do a lot of illegal things. My brothers still live out there but I moved back to New York now Iā€™m in the laborers union

2 Likes

Yeah itā€™s a horrible place to break law. I donā€™t plan on going back anytime soon. I was an angry self destructive young man. The 3 years they gave me calmed me down a lot.
Glad to hear your doing good for yourself. Really. Sometimes it can be difficult getting there.

2 Likes

Iā€™m definitely going to apply. Gotta find out if I would be able to get the by bus. Thanks for the heads up.

3 Likes

Yeah harford turning to shit. Been turning to shit especially like edgewood. They had tv documentary about a large heroin dealer in balt city that was being supplied by an unknown harford co connect. Ppl think its the other way that the city boys supply. Nope its those snake skin shoe wearing pakistanis that own all the car dealers n all. Mfs come over here loaded with cash n dope n half of em cant even speak english. They buy dr degrees n all chit is all big joke nowdays. The usa (mainly cities) coming to shit til it hits the fan n this mf turns the fan up on 3. Im not in any of those worlds anymore i just lay back n grow a lil trees go fishing n try to be a family man. But seriously look at almost every corner store ,gas station, dr office and car dealership theyre all owned by foriegners who never worked here in the usa. Wonder how they got all that pull and money without any time here? That afghan dope. Thats how. My bad ranting off on here that shit just makes me sick.

2 Likes

For real I know I would have ended up doing a lot of time if I stayed in Maryland

1 Like

Its litteraly 1 block from york n aylesbury. Im sure bus goes there.

2 Likes

Yeah Iā€™m to lazy for all that running around anymore. Itā€™s just not worth it.
You remember the documentary name. I love documentaries about Maryland. But your right I did think it was the other way around. Dope is stupid expensive up there.

1 Like

I would like the name of the documentary also. I like watching things like that had a store called Jays in Edgewood indian guy but I knew he was doing something illegal

1 Like

Used to get my baggies and all my paraphernalia from his store right on Edgewood road if I remember correctly

1 Like

How long do I have to let my seeds dry before I do a germination test. Itā€™s been two days since I put some of the Hopscotch seeds in a towel and I donā€™t have any signs of tap root. Hope I didnā€™t do anything to wrong. I still have some buds with seeds on the plant just incase.

6 Likes

Nice are those feminized seeds or just regs

1 Like

Regs. I wasnā€™t planning on making any. But the peer pressure was great. Lol. If I can get them to germ you can have some. There from the Hopscotch. The bud they were from looked like it was dieing. The seeds looked good so I took it.
Even if it is a failed attempt I still learned a lot from the experience.
Iā€™m going to put some in Rapid Rooters. I have terrible luck with paper towels. I Really hate them. REALLY HATE.

6 Likes

Those plants look gorgeous :heart_eyes: Definitely put me on that list if you have some extra beans :slight_smile:

3 Likes

No problem @other_barry. Once I know they will grow and the whole plant is done I will surely make a list.
I know I will have some here and there throughout the whole plant. I also have some crosses from the Blueberry and Gelato autos. They wonā€™t be autos now. They might finish faster. 60 day Hopscotch? WHAT?! Wouldnā€™t that be great?

5 Likes