LilJonB's Hopscotch Grow

If they germinate I definitely want some just let me know how they work out

2 Likes

Why wouldn’t they be autos if you crossed 2 autos.

2 Likes

I need to get some coin flips and washers. I figure that will save money over buy bubble envelopes.

2 Likes

They were pollinated by the Hopscotch (photo). It wasn’t intentional just happened. :man_shrugging:
You have to cross to an auto at least twice from a photo to make autos.
I see how you might have thought that. I wasn’t very specific when I wrote that :arrow_up:. I didn’t cross the Blueberry and Gelato autos together. All the pollen came from the Hopscotch.

2 Likes

Oh ok I see now. Don’t know much about breeding but I wanna learn

2 Likes

I’ve been reading and asking questions now for a year. This is my first attempt. I will be making fem seeds this summer. Or try to make fem seeds. I don’t know if my homemade CS is going to work. @BigMike55 got his to work. He’s taught me so hopefully his success will rub off a little bit.
Out of likes ATM.

3 Likes

By the way how is that hopscotch

3 Likes

Was the hopscotch that pollinated them a herm or just a male plant

3 Likes

It’s good man a little on the speedy sativa side for right now. Age will help with that. It won’t be too much of a couch lock high I’m sure. I’m really excited for her to finish. She has a very nice sweet smell. I’m having mixed reports from different people on potency atm. She has a stand up familial line. GDP x Sour Diesel x Romulan x GG#4 I wouldn’t expect nothing less then :fire:

2 Likes

Ahh good question! Not a herm. I wish! Only if it was induced. If it hermed by itself I would just throw these seeds away.

2 Likes

Oh ok just curious I know seeds from genetic herms are no good

2 Likes

I am thinking of makes fem Hopscotch. I would like to make them from one that turns purple fast tho. This one is taking its time in the purple department. There always seems to be trade offs with plants with color. You’ll get color but low yield, or color and low THC. It seems to be hard to get all 3. I know there are some dedicated folks that will work the line to get all of these. It’s hard.

1 Like

Just so everyone can see what I was talking about with the dieing seeded bud. It looked like this.

The bud was so big I couldn’t let it become unsmokeable. This one has a lot of seeds in it as well. I’m sure I will be able to get some to pop. Me and paper towels just DO NOT get along. Oh yeah did I say I hate them? Because I do.

6 Likes

My first time using CS, I was a bad plant dad, waited too long between waterings, and the plants died. I still ended up with 500+ seeds, and every one I have tried has popped, so far (there were a lot of prematures seeds too, that failed the pinch test) Good luck with yours :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks @other_barry. I have commitment issues so I really want to find something to self that I really want to grow more then once. There will be a CS victom before the fall. I was thinking about doing a Auto but I didn’t do to well with my last one. Just a learning curve I’m sure.

1 Like

Have you tried STS? I have some from Sebrings site, but I haven’t tried it yet.

1 Like

Nope not yet. But it dose seem a lot easier then CS and has a higher success rate from what I hear.

1 Like

Just be careful, repeated applications can kill a plant.skinnerj

3 Likes

it might have been one of those gangland shows. It was a bloods/ttp gang leader but in east baltimore. It was couple years back. Im pretty sure it was gangland same show the dmi n all told on each other on.

2 Likes

Thanks bro I appreciate it definitely gonna plant one outside. How tall do they get?

1 Like