London pound cake og challenge

But seriously, now that’s settled and more folks can join in the fun. Do we do a wiki sign up or something like that? So whoever is sending beans to any others has a chance to get em out? And then there’s the official ‘start date’ I guess every one posts pics of the beans dropping on that date?then post weekly, or bi-weekly pics? How do y’all want to do this? lol Lotta little details in getting it up n going.

4 Likes

This would fall into the perfect time for me to start the rest of my grows…I’d be in if someone had a couple/few extras

2 Likes

I’ll bribe you ftw with a juicy chunk of slow smoked brisket!

6 Likes

Since @Maddawg is the one who is generously providing the beans for the ones who wish to partake in the festivities, I say we let him decide the most convenient way for him to organize that part.
What say you Maddawg?

Edit: I knew I could be a politician. See how good I am at passing the buck!
:slight_smile:

6 Likes

Ok I’m back. I’m having some issues right now, but it shouldn’t spill over into my garden.
So I see we have decided to allow LPC crosses.
I say if everyone is good with it, we should shoot for April 15th for our POP date, and May 15th as out first day under flower lights.

4 Likes

4weeks? Rather short veg period there, I’d think. Just mho

That would work with me :+1:

Maybe push to may 30 then?

1 Like

6 weeks veg would be right, I’d think. Some strains, when flipped, will still go a full 6 weeks before they even think about going into flower mode, then another week or two to ‘show’
But I also say, you folks in the contest should do it how you want lol I’ll just be judging the results

3 Likes

How about we go for six weeks of veg. Mike and I discussed it and that sounds like a better plan. This thing is still developing but we will have it lined out PDQ.
:+1:

6 Likes

Good night all. Time for a movie with the love of my life.
Be kind to one another.
:v:

6 Likes

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Congrats to the contributors and participants…should be a kick in the ass to follow along (perhaps more for the banter than the plants !!)

13 Likes

I vote for 6 weeks of veg as well! I’m still deciding if I’m going to chance slowing her up with a quadline or not but if we were only going 4 weeks that would be off the table completely.

4 Likes

I believe we are going six weeks veg.

4 Likes

Yep I like 6 weeks MUCH better…….

3 Likes

This kind of thing is new to @BigMike55 and me so I thank you all for your patience. Now that we have most lined out, please let anyone you think might be interested in joining the fun know what’s going on here.

@Emeraldgreen @Granola @Greenfingers @Jetdro @Jinglepot @Kasper0909 @killabud @MonasticDank @Oldjoints @Piter @Slick1 @THCeed

So here is the way it goes.
Six week veg.
LPC or LPC crosses are acceptable. I plan to run my Bubblegum cross. If it’s my best looking girl then she will be my entry in the end.
If you want beans to participate please send @Maddawg a PM with your info asap and he will get five seeds out to you. Understand that this is not a free seed giveaway. This is for this event. If you don’t have plans to participate then I would respectfully ask that you not request seeds. I know things come up and this is on the honor system but let’s try and keep it to truly interested parties. Thanks
Anyway.
Pop those five seeds or any five you want that qualify.

The sooner we find out who wants to be a part of this, the sooner Maddawg can get those beans out to you all and we can drop seeds.

That would make flipping day work out to be the 27th of May. The start of germination might be able to be pushed back a little if someone is still waiting on seeds but please respond quickly so that won’t be an issue. That allows five weeks for this to be organized. I would think that more than sufficient.
Again Maddawg, we will help on expenses. :+1:

The main thing is have fun with this. I know it’s changed a little but the thing that hasn’t changed is this community. This is just another example of the good folks on the forum getting together to have fun and strengthen bonds of friendship.

Let the games begin!

I forgot to add that when you DM @Maddawg , please put this in the subject so he can find them easier.
“LPC Challenge” Thanks everyone.

12 Likes

I will try to make room at least for one plant… because now the indoor is pretty full!

Or make a little tent for it alone… :rofl:
HG!

2 Likes

I didn’t know what it was until today lol. now I’m interested lol.

2 Likes

@MoBilly
The bubblegum turned out to be some pretty nice plants so you may do well with that choice. I have been pondering growing 3 of the LPC and 2 of the Bubblegum x LPC…

3 Likes

I’m IN! I’m gonna find room in ONE of my grow spaces!!

Maybe pair them up in a tent full of Sour Strawberry… or white rhino!

5 Likes

Im in, I’ll do the seeds I have, the ones I posted a pic of. (LPC x ? #75) #2 :+1:t2:

4 Likes