London pound cake og challenge

Excellent! This is looking like a thing now @BigMike55 and @Maddawg ! LOL

1 Like

I’ll add this down here as well.
“LPC Challenge” should be in the subject line when you send Maddawg a DM for seeds.
Thanks again.

2 Likes

I’m going to have to watch this from the sidelines. I’ve committed to a bunch of stuff already

1 Like

Definitely in!!! this is gonna be fun :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Great to have you along @Emeraldgreen ! And welcome to the show @killabud !
:slight_smile:
The more the merrier!!!

3 Likes

Sounds amazing but I’m gonna be full for a couple months. Definitely will watch tho!!

2 Likes

Here we go then. Starting to gather some interest.

7 Likes

1st LPC OG Challenge Beans

1st LPC #75 X Beans Sent out in today’s Mail

@Granola @Jinglepot @killabud

If you would like participate just shoot me a DM.
Subject “LPC Challenge” with your info and I will get LPC #75 X beans headed your way.

OverGrow The :world_map: :call_me_hand:

17 Likes

Ok @Maddawg brother. I just have to ask you.
Would you care to have a pack of Feminized Island Sweet Skunk beans?
I also have a few small packs of ISS female pollen. Each pack probably has enuff to screw up a nice sized garden. Want some?

10 Likes

I would be in brother

3 Likes

Yes! Please…

I have had great luck with all the beans we have traded.
As you can see above I am running clones I took of your Bloody Monster Now.

I also received a cut from @joheimgrohen of your ISS. As you can tell by all the clones I had taken I was thinking about S1’ing the ISS… Great minds and all. :wink: Pollen would sure save me some time.

Now. I am going to have to take a :dash: break and dig through the seed jars to see if I have any more LPC Crosses I can grow in this challenge… :green_heart: :seedling:

I really appreciate the ISS Beans and pollen. :call_me_hand:

11 Likes

You know I got you!

I had packed up a bunch of beans for you earlier today. I still have some more to fit in your package so I should be getting yours in the mail tomorrow if all goes well…

4 Likes

If you send me some details, I will get some in the mail for you Both seeds and pollen.

3 Likes

Awesome Brother. Thanks

2 Likes

I’m going to sit back and watch the show! I’ve got at least 4 LPC crosses (yes one of them is @Maddawg’s) but I’ve got a lot in trying to do already. S1 Ice Pie, preserve A.B.C “Subterfuge” and a Duckweb Preservation. Those are just the seed runs.

5 Likes

I was looking thru my seed collection yesterday and found two packs of Bubblegum X LPC. I might pop a couple of those along side the standard LPC. Just for giggles.

6 Likes

This sounds fun…I’ll watch but that’s all I can do

4 Likes

That is right in line with what I plan @BigMike55 .
Great minds and all that. lol

4 Likes

@joheimgrohen and @Thats_bank
I’m glad to have you along for the show. :slight_smile:
The only rule of observation is this; @BigMike55 's plant (even if it’s twice the size and beautiful as it possibly can be) is good… but mine is better
That’s it. Just stick to that rule and all is good in the neighborhood.
:rofl:

11 Likes

:joy::joy: gotcha @MoBilly

1 Like