Lonely's freebie giveaway #CLASSICS (CLOSED)

I did not see my @OhNo555 on the list please add me if I am not on it and if I am then please disregard this message.

Thanks

3 Likes

Lol I linked that from @DougDawson I don’t even deserve to be in the shadow of this amazing OG’er! I tagged him he will see this and let you know.

3 Likes

Sarks sharks everywhere

1 Like

You are already the last name added on that list man.

2 Likes

I was on fouls list just didn’t see it on yours.

1 Like

Thank you so much, @LonelyOC, for this “scrambled” opportunity!

Good luck everyone!

The always productive #38!

2 Likes

I could see it in yours but not his. So his list is your list?

3 Likes

Ty @LonelyOC
Great giveaway

3 Likes

Those sound awesome :call_me_hand:

4 Likes

I don’t have my own list. I copied a link from @dougdawson and put it here. If you are on his list then you are good

4 Likes

Yes, he just copied my list from my giveaway thread. If you click the little arrow down it will expand it but just take my word, you are there.

2 Likes

Really nice selections on that list, thanks for a shot at a chance on them. :clap:

2 Likes

Ok just wanted to know. It is not good to assume. When in doubt ask.

3 Likes

Haha, you made me laugh with that one, such a dad joke :grin:

Pz :v:t2:

3 Likes

Got it :+1: I see that now

2 Likes

Yeah, you punk kids with yer cell phones and computerz! ROFLMAO

I like the idea of combining one or two seeds from several strains as a prize. Big thumbs up! I’d really like to see how you keep them separated yet identified when you ship them. Perhaps I’ll try doing this at some point.

3 Likes

@mota Haha😁

I 3D print a thin box as protection for the transport, so they will arrive in the original bags :+1:t2:

Pz :v:t2:

8 Likes

Thanks again bud! :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

4 Likes

Thanks for the opportunity @LonelyOC !! who doesn’t love variety and what a great variety at that!!

5 Likes

Thank you @LonelyOC . appreciate the generosity!

4 Likes