Looking for Testers... Runtz BX Hybrids (CLOSED 9/22)

Whats up OG? Hope all is well with every one.

We’re currently seeking 6-12 testers for 3 new strains.

Tester qualifications are as follows:

• MUST have documented a completed grow or have a CURRENT grow within the past year (MUST Provide Link) Pics of past grows, or current set ups are NOT the same as ACTUALLY documenting the grow within the past year. Please keep that in mind. Im not looking for who has the best set up per say. I am looking to see who has ACTUALLY done the work.

• MUST be able to START seeds upon receipt

• MUST be able to provide bi-monthly PICTURED updates (1st/15th) for ALL STAGES VEG/FLOWER

• VEG TIME WILL BE LIMITED TO 30 DAYS MAX FROM GERMINATION (THIS IS A REQUIREMENT FOR ALL) There will be a lot of variables (i.e. mediums, environment, nutes… etc) from each test grow EXCEPT TIME. It is imperative to keep the testing in schedule and moving along. If the time constraints cant be met, PLEASE DO NOT APPLY.

• NEW MEMBERS MUST still MEET QUALIFICATIONS

• ALL testing QUESTIONS SHOULD BE ADDRESSED IN THREAD, There is no need to PM me about Testing. PM will be used for sensitive information.

Strains will be a 6 pack of regular seeds, randomly selected from our Runtz BX hybrids to eliminate ANY non sense about selection.

There WILL BE NO SEED REQUESTS

ALL GROW MEDIUMS WELCOMED

USA ONLY
EXCEPTIONS WILL BE MADE FOR RESIDENTS OF CANADA DEPENDING ON LOCALE

ALL COMPLETED TEST GROWS WILL RECIEVE 3 Packs from our line up at completion. Bonus Packs will be given to those who adhere to ALL THE RULES
A list of whats available will be provided at that time.

There will be an Official Testing Group thread here at OG

TESTING SHALL BE DOCUMENTED THERE

I will update this thread with those selected, the goal is to conclude recruitment on or before 9/27 Shipping immediately there after.

Now…

Thanks for even taking the time to get to this point. Time is valuable and I appreciate it.

To the ones who are seriously interested in trying NEW genetics and growing in the experience I am speaking directly to you. There is no catch. Im hoping those that want to take part in this experience will do so with every of intention of completing the test grow

Let me conclude by saying. I want people to understand this is merely an offer to test genetics. Nothing more.

Again, if interested… Please reply in thread to apply

UPDATE: 9/19
APPROVED TESTERS:
bassman5420
lostinmyhome
Neb

27 Likes

I would be interested in doing some testing for you, I am getting ready to pop more seeds here in the near future so I can get ahead of things since I have been harvesting and playing musical tents with some current plants. No hard feelings if I am not chosen, I do have a ton of seeds needing popped as is heh. Good luck!

4 Likes

This is very cool! Can’t participate myself but looking forward to seeing the results from those that do get to grow them out! :heart:

4 Likes

Very cool. I will be watching this

2 Likes

Well that’s that. Best of luck to you.

5 Likes

Well then!!

I’ll be watching this run with excitement :v::fire:!

2 Likes

An exception will be made. If your interested…

5 Likes

Thanks man but after thinking about this I come up with 2 issues. First is I don’t know that I consider my skills worthy of doing testing for a breeder. Not sure I could do the strains justice. Second is I just started 2 separate BOG runs which are taking up my 3 grow spaces so I could not keep up with the timeline you are looking for. I appreciate the offer though bud.

6 Likes

No Canadians? :cry: Going to be watching along, best of luck to all the testers. Can’t run now anyway :wink:

3 Likes

Set to watch can’t wait to see this :facepunch::fire:

3 Likes

I’d be happy to test them for you. I’m about 3 weeks from harvesting my current grow and then I’ll have room.

4 Likes

I’d love to be a tester. I’m not sure if my skills are up to par, but I do like taking pics.
Edit: forgot to post a link to my diary. Along came a light!

4 Likes

Thanks man but I’m only 5’9” so I don’t make the cut.

6 Likes

Come on bro, it’s not that bad
20210918_204217

6 Likes

This is cool of you. I could do testing but it would be 7 weeks I just flipped the tent :upside_down_face:. I’m testing a few strains for different people. I’m a novice home grower, but I can work with hydro or soilless mixes.
Maybe next time.

3 Likes

Runtz has always been on my list, but I unfortunately do not meet the requirements to be a tester for you. Maybe in the future ?
I cant wait to see the grows of those who can volunteer however.
This is super cool of you.

Also please let me know when these become available to the public, I would love to try some of these genetics.

Stay Safe
:v: :blush: :latin_cross: :heart:

4 Likes

I would be interested but I’m not sure I qualify just yet .

5 Likes

I’m in the U.K. so I’ll not qualify but I’ll watch this one to see what the fuss is about “Runtz” hybrids and outcrossess - what’s SO good about this Runtz anyway - can you please help me with any info on this one :point_up: .?! Please/Thanks …!?!

Happy growing peeps

Gaz
:facepunch:

5 Likes

I don’t know, but one of the Forbidden Fruit x Runtz I have outside smells like straight up candy.

7 Likes

There will be more testers needed in Mid-late October as well.

3 Likes