The Adventures Of "Sideways Cindy" (Peanut Butter Breath x Cindy 99)

Did a massive defoli top and bottom a little bit ago… Damn this thing is a pain to manage already lol. Took at least a pound of material off of her. I thought I was good to go when flipping to flower, but I guess I should have thinned her out waaaay more.

8 Likes

and then in 2 weeks you have to do it again LOL these things just love to grow!

1 Like

Heh indeed. I may get in there again later and keep chopping on her.

12 Likes

Cindy getting chopped finally. Her photo shoot is swiftly coming to an end :frowning:

15 Likes
5 Likes

rip cindy may u be dense and potent

7 Likes

Probably the last update on Cindy. Ended up with 100 grams of dense nuggets off of her. The rosin was interesting, lots of it wanted to shatter at room temperature if I let it cool down after being pressed and then collecting it (Worked out best to collect it sooner). Did a few different micron bags and press pressure/speed, I should have documented that part along the way but I was to fixated and rosin covered to mess with it. Not much to see with the rosin now since I rolled/twisted it all together before jarring it up. She was a fun plant to grow though that’s for sure. I hope one of the other seeds I have from that pack has a similar pheno, because I would love to train her a bit differently next time. Only time will tell!

Thanks to all who followed along with The Adventures Of “Sideways Cindy”!!! :+1::evergreen_tree: :heart: :evergreen_tree: :+1:

10 Likes

Cindy rosin turned out pretty good in the end. It will just be in the jar evolving for a bit.

20 Likes

Hey nice grow. Cindy is one of my favorites. You had her tied up S&M style. I like it. I was wondering if you are growing with “build a soil” products? organic no till?

1 Like

Cindy was grown in some organic soil I mixed up myself cheap. She was top dressed with BAS’s craft blend, a little Kashi Blend and some of their Fish Bone Meal. I have a new diary ----> ***No Till Or Die Trying (3x3 and 2x4 living soil beds)*** where I am starting a grow in a 3x3 bed with Build a soil’s Take And Bake kit and also a 2x4 I made my own living soil blend, using some BAS products. They will be no till (or as no till as I can do at the moment) living soil. :+1:

Cindy also was topped with some cheap compost as well to act as a mulch at a point in the cycle as well.

4 Likes

Nice looking stuff can’t wait for smoke report

1 Like

Thats great. I’m using the last of some local mixes and then I’ll start using BAS mixes and amendments. I’ve never done no till so I will check out your other thread. I was thinking of doing autos no till in 7 gal.

1 Like

Good to hear, BAS has some good stuff and good people working there indeed.

Well as for smoke report, I use lots of CBD so our dabs currently are mostly CBD/hemp rosin with a little bit of a THC rosin on the dab tool as well (2:1 CBD:THC and up to around 10:1 CBD:THC). That being said, the flavors are not as strong from the THC rosins as I would like because of the copious amount of hemp rosin we use. But comparing/judging the Cindy rosin to others, I would not say its weaker than the others, but the terp profile etc end up lending it to being more of a calm buzz that wont just blast your head into oblivion or anything, but is still very nice and great for the body/relaxing. An interesting experience indeed. :+1:

2 Likes

Thank you sounds great. I have been meaning to drop a few cbd dominant strains. Looking for good arthritis and body pain reliever.

1 Like

I would advise everyone to be using CBD honestly. I could go off on the many many reasons why, but I wont get that deep into it atm heh. Ya this Cindy rosin is different than all the others I have here. Each strain/plant I have pressed and jarred over here are all different and unique for the most part, some more than others. Don’t remember if I mentioned it in posts above, but the Cindy rosin smells like peanut butter/peanut butter waffler or even the old school peanut butter taffy. Best round about description I can put out there heh.

4 Likes

Now it sounds delicious :yum:

Currently uploading a tribute video for ole Cindy. If I don’t have to redo the video, I will post a link after a bit. :+1:

2 Likes

Take a seat, take a puff and remember this funky gal we know as Cindy…

12 Likes