Looking for Testers... Runtz BX Hybrids (CLOSED 9/22)

An exception will be made. If your interested…

5 Likes

Thanks man but after thinking about this I come up with 2 issues. First is I don’t know that I consider my skills worthy of doing testing for a breeder. Not sure I could do the strains justice. Second is I just started 2 separate BOG runs which are taking up my 3 grow spaces so I could not keep up with the timeline you are looking for. I appreciate the offer though bud.

6 Likes

No Canadians? :cry: Going to be watching along, best of luck to all the testers. Can’t run now anyway :wink:

3 Likes

Set to watch can’t wait to see this :facepunch::fire:

3 Likes

I’d be happy to test them for you. I’m about 3 weeks from harvesting my current grow and then I’ll have room.

4 Likes

I’d love to be a tester. I’m not sure if my skills are up to par, but I do like taking pics.
Edit: forgot to post a link to my diary. Along came a light!

4 Likes

Thanks man but I’m only 5’9” so I don’t make the cut.

6 Likes

Come on bro, it’s not that bad
20210918_204217

6 Likes

This is cool of you. I could do testing but it would be 7 weeks I just flipped the tent :upside_down_face:. I’m testing a few strains for different people. I’m a novice home grower, but I can work with hydro or soilless mixes.
Maybe next time.

3 Likes

Runtz has always been on my list, but I unfortunately do not meet the requirements to be a tester for you. Maybe in the future ?
I cant wait to see the grows of those who can volunteer however.
This is super cool of you.

Also please let me know when these become available to the public, I would love to try some of these genetics.

Stay Safe
:v: :blush: :latin_cross: :heart:

4 Likes

I would be interested but I’m not sure I qualify just yet .

5 Likes

I’m in the U.K. so I’ll not qualify but I’ll watch this one to see what the fuss is about “Runtz” hybrids and outcrossess - what’s SO good about this Runtz anyway - can you please help me with any info on this one :point_up: .?! Please/Thanks …!?!

Happy growing peeps

Gaz
:facepunch:

5 Likes

I don’t know, but one of the Forbidden Fruit x Runtz I have outside smells like straight up candy.

7 Likes

There will be more testers needed in Mid-late October as well.

3 Likes

Here is my grow log btw. I grow in Hydro.

3 Likes

Neb 3 weeks out? What is the most accurate date you could start?

3 Likes

Thanks for the interests so far

UPDATE: 9/19
APPROVED TESTERS:
bassman5420
lostinmyhome
Neb

7 Likes

I could start them anytime really my 4x8 tent will be empty in about 3 weeks but I have other spots to veg before then.

4 Likes

Wow, just wanted to say that I appreciate the interest. Only need 3 more spots filled to get this thing started. If I havent said so already, Thanks! :v:

3 Likes

Should be pretty interesting to see everyone pop some of these.

3 Likes