Looking to trade seeds

Hey everyone, I came across your community while looking for folks to trade seeds with. I’m open to any trades as I would just like to grow and try some different strains. For trade I have:

Skywalker Ghost x Triangle Kush
Blue Dream
Bruce Banner
Gelato
Gorilla Glue

I do have to mention, I intentionally light stressed each of these to herm them and create feminized seeds. Im mentioning this because I know a lot of growers will not want “Herm” seeds. I have grown all of these out numerous times with 0 issues unless I’m trying to stress them. You can respond here or send me a DM with trade offers. Thanks so much everyone!!

EDIT: I’m so new it won’t even let me reply to my own thread. Just wanted to mention that as a new member I don’t mind sending first. Thanks for everyone who has messaged me so far!

23 Likes

Would probably benefit more to hit the Seed Trading Topic, thus reaching more members. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

12 Likes

Agreed.
Here you go @Wilford420

The herm thing might limit interest, but if you get a trade, also be aware that we do ask the newer member to send their end before the more established member sends theirs. So the recipient will probably not send seeds until they receive yours.
Edit: you’re actually too new to do trades in there. You need to be a member before you have the trust for that, and you only have basic status.
Keep posting and interacting and you’ll get there

9 Likes

He won’t be able to post in the trading thread as a basic member of only 15 hours. There is some weird thing happening lately where every single seed or trade request get’s it’s own thread made. I really don’t get it as it has never been like that. I think much of it is new folks are not allowed to post in the trade thread so they create their own. Not sure why they can make a thread in the trading post section yet not reply to any thread in it.

Hey @Wilford420 , you will have to reach TL2 to post in the trading post threads, when you do, check out the trade thread posted as it will get seen much more than this thread. I would suggest getting to know some folks here on OG, it will serve you better than making only one thread about trading with no other posts made. Good luck with your trades and welcome to OG. :v:

14 Likes

Nice strains @Wilford420!!

4 Likes

Welcome to OG.

Be sure to introduce yourself HERE

And read the info HERE

7 Likes

Welcome @Wilford420 , have a great time here and feel free to start a grow journal!
That will help you “level up”. Good to have you here, peace!

7 Likes

Multiple times for stoners! I’m still confused ha! Welcome!

3 Likes

how did u intentionally light stressed each?

Welcome to OG @Wilford420 spend a little time here and you’ll get editing and DMs privileges quickly, nice to see someone show up with a friendly attitude and understanding that there’s a way we do things here, you’ll like it at Overgrow!

5 Likes

@Wilford420 Wassuuuup!!!

Welcome my friend, I’m fairly new here also BRO-SKI

Nice strains you got there…can’t go wrong with that lineup haven’t had Bruce Banner since it dropped at the old school pop up dispensaries here in Southern California and I loved it…I get full body and brain warmth encompassing me…very medicinal for my anxiety and just a nice social feel from the comfort it provides (since I got sober 4-5 yrs ago now…I’m very strain sensitive)

Forgot to add that I have not had the pleasure of growing it yet…but I think it was Dark horse dropped it recently in regs and fems…they did a collaboration with night owl seeds with the Bruce Banner auto cross…I think they released it under Dark owl genetics…blah …blah…blah…

Long story short… welcome to OG

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.