Lots of love in the Longhouse

Currently I try to keep my lights around 18-20” from the canopy. I’m running Viparspectra XS2000’s. 100% I thought was just too much on the previous run. I started this past run at 80% and just backed them down to 70%. The controller is also on a 1 hour sunrise/sunset schedule which ramps the lights up at on and down at off. I don’t know if any of these things help. Im still tinkering with things. I run a ton of different genetics each time, they’re rarely the same run to run and it seems I tweak my setup every time. Im really just chasin my tail over here too! :joy: Things are improving for me. I think genetics really play a big part in any success I’ve had recently. If my setup or myself play a role it’s purely time in the game and the equipment I’m using has finally improved enough to show results. I really don’t write a ton down and mostly go by feel as the info may not be relevant to the next set of plants I run. Decent equipment and sticking to the basics will get a fella pretty far. I really feel if a grow fails something simple and basic was neglected probably 90% of the time. That’s what always gets me anyway! It has rarely been aliens or Bigfoot that knock ‘em down! :joy: @seeds2weeds Sorry that was long and may have gotten off topic. Pineapple Skunk rang my bell this morning! :exploding_head: Always happy to try and help if I can or just chat your ear off! :fist:t3:

4 Likes

Na man thank you. That is exactly what i needed to read. I made a post asking and got a lot of high tech info i cant even understand. Stick to the basics, pay attention, adjust if needed! Thanks again man

2 Likes

Exactly! And in that order too! You got it bud! :fist:t3::facepunch:t3::vulcan_salute:t3:🪶🪶

3 Likes

Up and coming Boggy Blue Pineapple Skunks.
Gotta take a sneak peek in them beans! :slightly_smiling_face:

There’s a couple of the Steakhouse pheno cross (unreleased) in the back. :+1:t3:

18 Likes

First successful graft. :partying_face: AC/DC male to Frankie fem.
Thanks for the tutorial! @Andrane :fist:t3::facepunch:t3::vulcan_salute:t3:🪶🪶

19 Likes

I am totally impressed with the grafting project. Hats off to you my friend. Congrats.

5 Likes

That’s very cool!

4 Likes

BBPS already? You waste no time haha. Looking forward to seeing how they turn out.
Congrats on the graft! :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

2 Likes

Started as a germ test. :joy: I gotta know what’s up!

1 Like

@NDNCHILD psssst yo bro did you try any fat bastard yet :shushing_face::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Well, everything is well within optimal operating parameters.
Well done and carry on.
:vulcan_salute:t5:

2 Likes

It’s got a little ways to go before dry enough for a pre cure test smoke. I know the closet she’s hanging in is smelling pretty delicious though! :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

:joy: Thanks Chief! @MoBilly I’ll catch a quick nap outta the way now that inspection has been passed! :fist:t3::facepunch:t3::vulcan_salute:t3:🪶🪶

1 Like

Mine are getting the chop tomorrow :scissors:

Do you monitor temp and humidity in there or do you got it hanging up with your shirts lol!

1 Like

My fat bastard has a straight skunk funk how was yours about 2 weeks before :axe:?

2 Likes

Currently just winging it. I broke down a sweet dry closet and turned it back into a veg closet! :joy: The temps and humidity are pretty conducive to a nice dry in the house currently. :+1:t3:

1 Like

Nope! @420noob zero skunk on the nose for this lady. Pure sweet tropical Juicy Fruit.

4 Likes

@NDNCHILD

Fat bastard came down last night along with the other plants,
Got the inkbird hooked up a small oscillating fan set on the 2nd setting exhaust fan set on low
Tent has been cruising at 71f and a constant fluctuation between 59.5-60.7rh

Let me know when you smoke some fat bastard!!!

Edit: smoked a bowl of a room temp dried larf nug that sat on a cardboard box for 2 days. The bud really looked pitiful but i still ground it up and got a bowls worth out of 3 small larf nugs.
Ripped the whole bowl on my lunch break and i was wrecked. Almost an hour and a half later im still feeling nice.
I think youre really going to enjoy your fb bro

12 Likes

Sounds awesome!

1 Like

Smoked a bit of the Fat Bastard and Frankie! :partying_face:
The Fat Bastard is very nice! @seeds2weeds The first tastes I got on the inhale was slightly toasted marshmallows which quickly changed to slightly fruity, earthy and @420noob there actually is a bit of skunk that comes through in the flavor and smell of the smoke. I believe the marshmallow part at the front end is no cure and a few extra sugar leaves on the piece I crammed in the bowl as it’s gone after that first hit and you’re left with the wonderful rest! The buzz is great! Fairly heavy in the head and body without a drained or couchlock feel at all. Hard to explain a true even hybrid high done right. Best of both worlds without being a confusing or aggravating high. I dig this shit a lot! Here’s the bad! The top was so thick and dense I found some mold forming dead center. I lost about 5- 7 g’s outta the middle. So happy she was cut when she was! All other buds have been inspected and are good to go. :raised_hands:t3: Definitely keep humidity as low as possible on this one and topping and training probably would have helped. I wanted to see what she would do! :grinning: Two thumbs up on this one! :+1:t3::+1:t3:
A top shot seconds before the nasty was discovered.
IMG_0759

So the Frankie fem! What can I say that hasn’t been said before! :man_shrugging:t3: This may be the fem from seed version but holy smokes! @JohnnyPotseed may have created the perfect monster. This stuff smokes so smooth! The taste is kinda indescribable as it’s very complex. Sweet, dank and funky. I’m calling it dunky! :joy: I’m getting maybe a slight bit of skunk on the backend. Just a fantastic medley dancing around in your mouth. :drooling_face: The buzz is as described by others as well. It just puts you where you want to be and does it quickly! A couple of hits and I want to go do something but if I fight that urge and finish the bowl I quickly forget what it was I was wanting to do and don’t really care either! :joy: Two winners grown side by side! I’m a pretty happy fella! :fist:t3:🪶🪶
Sorry no big top shot of Frankie as I furiously went to bucking buds off branches and breaking the large ones down in search of mold after finding that bit in the Fatty. Here’s a nug shot! :blush:

Ok. Breaks over. Time to go back to playing in the Longhouse. Goodnight OG! :fist:t3::vulcan_salute:t3::facepunch:t3:🪶🪶

22 Likes