Lots of love in the Longhouse

Well I’m going to venture into OG topic land! This will be my first grow journal of sorts here. It may end up being a bunch of pictures but I’ll try to keep up with things as I enjoy reading and watching others do their thing here and I’d like to contribute. May need a little help along the way too!
So I just popped 5 beans into a fresh cup of Pro mix in the blue bag ( not the HP) mixed with some extra perlite as I believe I’ve been having some compaction issues on the last couple soil runs. When they’re ready for transplant I’ll put them in 3 gallon fabric pots.
In honor of my first topic on OG allow me to introduce you to the ladies. Or at least to their shiny new red condos. All picked up here from @JohnnyPotseed ~ Thanks again JP

1. Frankenstein
  2. Walkin-Stein
    3.Frosted Cobra x Frankenstein
    4.Island Sweet Skunk
    5.Fat Bastard
58 Likes

Congratulations on your first thread! Looks like a real winner! Chair pulled up. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

I’ll tag along, watching from over here in the corner, outta the way! lol Grow on,cuz!

10 Likes

Thanks @mota This should be a lot of fun!

4 Likes

Hey Johnny! Appreciate it man! Make yourself comfortable and have patience with me! Lol

3 Likes

this would be the particular pro mix I mentioned. Never tried it before but I’ve heard good things.
Well let’s let ‘em sprout and I’ll go from there.

14 Likes

I will be following along. :+1::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Welcome! Might I suggest a Betty Crocker basting brush for your trimming needs? Lol

5 Likes

this should be a amazing product

1 Like

Thats me in the corner
Thats me in the spotlight losing my religon

4 Likes

Looking forward and set to watching.

1 Like

Welcome and thanks for joining! @Krommm @Smooth . Make yourselves comfy we’re gonna be here a minute! I’m pretty excited about it!

3 Likes

@Krommm Im still thinking about that SFBX rosin! Sooo nice!

2 Likes

Nice line up. Can’t wait to see what becomes of it

1 Like

Flip the bag over and look at the ingredients, its mostly just peat moss with a lil perlite and compost

Wanna make something better for cheaper per gallon?

Here’s my economical soil building and instead of loading it all down with peat and getting frustrated come watering days watching it all bead and run off you can use coir instead for water retention and ditch the peat

One helpful piece of info when looking at the size bags of ingredients or ready soil is that 1 cu ft equals 6.4 gallons, so a typical 1.5 cu ft bag is 9.6 gallons

7 Likes

Going to sit right here and enjoy the show. grow on. Peace

1 Like

Hey! @patsnumone Thanks for joining! If ya get tired of sitting feel free to grab a hammock! I’ll post an update in a couple days when they break ground.

2 Likes

I’ll be in one of those hammocks over there sipping on my Valhala Java.:+1: :grin::green_heart:

1 Like

Welcome! Good to see ya here! @Smoklahoma please do take a load off. The show should be starting soon!

2 Likes

Just gonna park in here for the show :+1:

9 Likes