Low watt growing

Get the highest watt ones you can find I think it’s 15.5w for daylight and 14.4w for soft whites but that’s for the Walmart brand like I’m using atm

1 Like

Plus I think they switched watts because my daylight ones are 16w and when I go to Walmart they don’t have them anymore so the 15.5w ones took its place and the soft white ones I use are 14 so that’s the same

1 Like

I’m gonna do some shopping around for my next grow I wanna try to get one as close to 4000k then I won’t need to mix them should be close to full spectrum already have in mind the next few upgrades I wanna do

1 Like

5 Likes

Thought I’d take some pics nothing but buds everywhere looking like it’s gonna get me the upgrades I want for next grow

3 Likes

Your leaves are turning purple :slight_smile:

so what kind of rig to clamp light to to get the light where i need it to be an stay their?

2 Likes

so what your rig to clap light too keep them where u want them to be explain your rig?

They are shop lights from Walmart but you need an adapter to mount the 7 in 1 light spliter might not need one if you get the bigger reflector not sure though and if you mean rig as in what’s keeping the clamp from slipping off the bar then I’m just using simple zip ties

1 Like

Yeah on one it’s like a purple pink color wonder what it would of looked like if it got colder

1 Like

ok thankx plus 20 char----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 Like

6 Likes

Pics of the ladies was feeding them so went and snapped some quick ones

1 Like

Almost there…

1 Like

Yeah @ReikoX they are I’m thinking the end of the month or a week after excited about that and to be able to move on to the next grow

3 Likes

Sorry it’s been a min sense last post but been working a lot and lost on what happened to one of my plants I check on them before they go to bed all seemed fine went to work came home to one of my plants droopy and crispy and fluffy today is day two sense it happened yesterday gave her a half a gallon of plane water and today fed her along with the others will see what happenes if nothing then bho she goes don’t mind was going to make some anyway will take pics in a few none of the other plants did this and she isn’t even the biggest one in there

2 Likes

She is almost 2 months into flowering so there shoud be a bit on her, just take her out then the others will have some more room and light.

1 Like

i am very interested in the low watts type of growing i do not have a lot of money want to keep up with the newest types of low watt bulbs i have a good many of the clamp on light i will want to use.

Sorry I been gone left phone in friends car so couldn’t reply or post anything but alil sad news the one I was talking about that got all droopy and crispy hasn’t done much of anything just have her in there for the other to lean on mostly now will chop her up and make bho out of her got pics coming in a few

1 Like

It can be done bro I’m proof of that shit happens but you gotta keep pushing forward

1 Like