Low watt growing

Hey bro everything looks good I just took two clones off my Northern Lights plant the other day while actually three days exactly I’m not trying to jack your thread but I just wanted to post a picture of mine see what you thought. By the way you have some beautiful plants I can’t wait to see him/her go into flower…-J

5 Likes

No it’s all good bro I don’t trip on people posting stuff on my thread I don’t mind and thanks I’ve been keeping my eye on them for awhile now it’s to the point I can give them litfa and not worry I’m liking ur plants and I’m really interested in ur wedding cake cross tbh they have been in flower for 4 or more days I need to check when I put them on 12 and 12

4 Likes

Thanks bro it’s a good way to make friends I just started p.m. in a couple people instead of clogging up everything but I think if the Clones are still standing up after 4 days we might have a shot of getting some rootage LOL LITFA is a good thing too. like Bernie Mac said give me three feet motherfuker lol excuse my language you know what I mean know sometimes she’s got a back off on it you can’t ride it Full Throttle all the time you know. are you plant showing sex yet and it is stupid question just trying to get through the post quick. Fortunately or unfortunately all my plants turn out to be female I didn’t anticipate that I anticipated on culling half. That’s life I’m happy they’re girls I just got to put a pallet or something that’s 4 by 4 on the ground of my tank to raise the pots off the ground because the little rack my buddy gave me the plants are starting to cover each other’s up and I have enough room the word they don’t need to do that plus the trellises up but they’re not really weave through it yet still going to veg for a little bit more personally oh yeah you be ready to kick him over throw another bank of those bulbs up in there get them swinging babe!

3 Likes

No I’m looking for wedding cake gelato papaya I want to make a birthday cake / wedding cake whatever you call it cross with Papaya I love mango and citrusy notes I’ve been trying to find Cali o seeds I think if closest thing I’m going to get to it as Dutch passion’s orange
-shhh don’t say anything to anybody but I have a plan in motion it’s gelato cross with wedding cake I’m going to call it ice cream cake. That’s my goal I’m shooting for right now I’m just pushing through seeds and figuring out how to get it dialed in thanks for rapping with me for a little bit bro I appreciate it you can always pee on me if you need anything I could possibly help with a will

3 Likes

please don’t! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp:

5 Likes

A lot of times I do text to speech. My phone is a piece of shit. So I’ll have to go back and edit when I’m done it takes me forever because I ramble on so I’m just going to keep it short I’m not really into golden showers. But apparently R Kelly loves it. We got another Joker I love it. Y’all are making me feel better for real. :blush:
I was about to edit it but it’s too funny

4 Likes

I was gonna say something… but I’ll just leave this here :wink::wink::wink::grin::sunglasses:

4 Likes

@Kingaizen69 looking good buddy

Still vegging those girls or are they on flower time yet?

1 Like

Imma give you some doodoo imma give you some PP using poo poo wash down some weed we. Players gonna play Love is going to love I don’t even want none of the above I want to piss on you yes I do I piss on you I pee on you drip drip drip. Only thing that make my life complete is when I turn your face into a toilet seat

3 Likes

They are flowering have been for 8 days now just took a look back in my posts thanks bro they took off like nothing happened

3 Likes

Got ya thought you already had that cross going that will be something id be very interested in ive tried them both on there own and like them a lot

1 Like

really I think Green Point seeds has it. I think that have a cross between wedding cake and gelato 33. Well I get the money I’m definitely going to grab a bag of Green Point stuff I’d love to try it I can’t wait to run to Doc Holliday cross that I picked up some seeds from a friend those are going to be awesome anything that has that Doc Holliday it is going to be smoking. Speaking of Greenpoint I want to try that copper chem and these Bridezilla and Purple Cake for sure… I wish I would have held off on buying seeds because I really would have just bought their stuff probably LOL I did get a pack of DJ shorts blueberry I’ve yet to pop any out of I’d like to make a small batch of seeds for people but it’s still in his rotation so ethically you know what I mean I don’t want to take nothing from I wouldn’t sell him I just give him out anybody wanted some I thought about it asking about. I want anything from Greenpoint and definitely these.

I’m sorry I didn’t mean to spam. Those pics can come down if anybody wants them out I was just showing what I would like not recommending I have no affiliation

3 Likes

It’s all good bro they can stay up it’s my thread so I don’t mind and yeah they look good and it happens I bought seeds and wish I would of waited but it’s all good

2 Likes

Update on the ladies I’m down one so now there’s 3 nothing went wrong just had a herm trait so got ride of it took some pics before I cut it down but if I remember right it’s a fem seed will have to read what my boy sent them in to be sure so that leaves me with 2 Casey Jones and one platinum cross

7 Likes

Here’s pics of the other ladies checked them there all good and all girls

8 Likes

That one looked full blown male.

2 Likes

Yeah except the tops they had white hairs on him / her and it was a fem seed if I remember right

2 Likes

Part of my shipment came in but I’m still waiting on the inline fan got sent a message from amazon saying it will be a few more days :pensive: so I got the carbon filter and hangers all everything is vivosun

6 Likes

Yay the inline fan just got here so all I have to do is put it all up once they are awake

7 Likes

I think the Cannabis Industry and all of its products will keep Amazon going for years…lol

Peace
DaFozz

4 Likes