Lucky dog seeds

Thank You. I just ordered Dog Patch, which I have been looking for. I really want Diesel Tharapy but can’t do both right now. I’ve got 6 Chem Feugo at 60 days and it’s looking and smelling like fire. Just ran Double Krush and GF. Loved both but the GF is amazing

5 Likes

Let’s see those pics!

Dog Patch was last one I picked up, then I was gifted a BBW 2.0 clone so it can wait a bit now.

Diesel Therapy is on my wishlist, as well as the Apple Fritter cross that’s coming out soon hopefully.

3 Likes

hellz yeah it is, how many did you run thru? did you get the pine forest fuel one?

2 Likes

Yes Sir, or one real close. I have a mother of it I saved but haven’t ran yet. Actually just took a few clones because it was looking rough. I have a bunch of seed from the JOTI group buy I am needing to run and not sure when I will get the chance to run it. As soon the JOTI Blackberry Breath, God’s White Banana and Strawberry Kush get done it will be time to start my outdoor…gotta watch those plant numbers ya know

4 Likes

Forgot to answer…I popped a whole pack and ended up with 7 girls. I can’t say there was a bad one in the bunch. I ended up with 3 phenos, every plant, potency wise was a winner but the one I saved was a little early and absolute fire

4 Likes

Update…

8 Likes

Guerilla fume f2 week 4 flower

21 Likes

Very healthy, ton of bud sites and an even canopy. Not long now until you get to enjoy!

6 Likes

Everybody take note… that’s how she’s supposed to look!

Killin it Mater’s…

7 Likes

yeah @JustSumTomatoes did you top the shit out of her? i’m doing that with mines right now, it’s slowing down the veg speed but the buds get too big and will get some mold in the thickest tops guaranteed

5 Likes

@supershitfuck No topping at all actually, just bending and manipulating the various branches… And I must say this plant is insanely vigorous in the branching department. I chopped a good deal off in terms of fans leaves and small branches but it’s still just overwhelming with its leaf and stem growth. So many freaken bud sights too haha there will no doubt be both top shelf and larf. :slightly_smiling_face:

This was it earlier to give you an idea…

9 Likes

19 Likes

Chem sister??? Like the original chem sis??? I thought she was presumed extinct?

Either way, what a fucking list my god. I want them all

10 Likes

Man what a list neeeeeed that grand master chem and western star……

7 Likes

I noticed those were his V2 where he used the Chem 91 bx3 male instead of the bx2 used on the Twin Peaks before. Makes me wonder if it’s the same now with Double Krush since he said the bx2 male being used was a limited time thing with those also.

3 Likes

I see two i’ll have to pick up… FricTrix and Trop Dog…

Anyone have an idea what Headband cut they are using? I have two bagseed from them. The Loompa cut is what everybody wants to work with? Is this strain known to throw nanners?

4 Likes

Im going to hopefully get Western star and Mazard for starters but geez man love to get em all lol

4 Likes
11 Likes

Guerilla fume f2 week 5 flower

19 Likes

i think i already asked that but how were the f2 made, open polination? or what type plants were selected?

8 Likes