MadScientist & Pedro_Bann's Bean Giveaway!(CLOSED)

Just got my new pen in the mail! Very ingenious packaging - and the pen still works!! :smiley:

So, just to be 100% certain…

The 3 seed pack labeled “C” is Chem Dog and the 3 pack labeled K = Pure Kush? And both are fem seeds?

The larger pack must be the Pedro’s cross - which are regular seeds?

This is very cool - my absolute thanks to both of you!!!

8 Likes

I got mines today too

9 Likes

I’m getting excited :mailbox_with_no_mail:

4 Likes

Wife went to the mail told me you have something from costa rica so they arrived to hawaii cheers and @MadScientist much mahalo man super appreciated cheers and happy growing

10 Likes

…i’ve never felt this way about the post office before… what… is… happening?..

:seedling: :herb: :evergreen_tree: :mailbox_with_mail:

USA (say “ooo-sah”) had a sombre holiday on monday, so i figured i’d supress at least one compulsion…

apparently i’m going to the post box first thing tomorrow

:evergreen_tree: <-- ticktockticktockticktockticktock

2 Likes

So you guys can see the quality of the seeds sent out to you, here’s the proof.

Check out the competition thread and see. Only reason why i entered those seeds, to show you guys.

The Pure Kush and Chemdawg were very fast to germinate, and are currently in rockwool, 48 hours later…

Pop those seeds people!

HppHrvst :robot:

5 Likes

Has anyone in the north east side of the US received these yet?

I see some made it to Canada a couple days ago… Wondering if I should start to worry?

4 Likes

Damn I missed it good luck to you all that made the cut :blush:

1 Like

Mine havnt came in yet but I’m sure they will, there normally slow (North America)

Nope not yet. :fearful:

I can’t wait to see the grows on these I’m like a little kid waiting on Xmas

1 Like

Checking daily now since I’v seen OG peeps in the Great North got them! Eagle hasn’t landed yet here in CO! Keeping fingers crossed for any day now!

1 Like

Just goes to show you how fucked up our mail system is here in the US! When I was living in Kearney NE, shit would go 100 miles west to Northplatte just to come back another 100miles east to Kearney from company’s that shipped from the east coast! CAN ANYBODY EXPLAIN THIS SHIT?

1 Like

I wouldn’t worry guys, the first shipment i had more money and sent them extra quick, this time around i paid regular, being that there were twice as many envelopes… Hope it’s ok. The lady said 3 to 4 weeks again. LOL.

5 Likes

No worries @MadScientist I’v waited over a month for beans coming from the Nederlands! Patience builds character!

4 Likes

Ahh well that makes me more relaxed then… Thanks for the details on that @MadScientist

2 Likes

I’ve seen nothing yet. But it’s so hot in Texas, everything is moving slooooow. :cowboy_hat_face:

5 Likes

Omg. Labelmaker. Dangerous in the hands of the unhinged :evergreen_tree:.

(most resonant muahahaha) :wink:

:evergreen_tree: <–ran with scissors

4 Likes

Hey pedro. That was a great thing for you to do. I hope karma gives you a equally great experience

2 Likes

Whats the baggie with no characters on it ?

2 Likes