MadScientist's 1st Annual 16oz Clone Contest 📣

Looking good for 3 weeks. Classic structure, too. stairway to heaven cola and a bunch of big buds below. What strain is that @ttutone?

5 Likes

Update on my girl the north…

25 Likes

I dig that color @Jamescoldflame ! Lush and happy too :+1:

8 Likes

The name of the strain is “Shark” by Pyramid Seeds.

4 Likes

You picking up any smells yet? Looks nice. Lots of bud sites, should yield pretty good.

2 Likes

Starting to look saxxxy

24 Likes

I know it isn’t where you guys are yet but I’m happy that she is happy.

21 Likes

Ok… Mongo’s not allowed to play…lol

8 Likes

Hi Hashtree I’m not sure if you were talking to me or Jamescoldflame. But, I’ll respond anyhow. :grin:
I am starting to get some smell but not too bad. I run a carbon air filter and a ozonator. The air filter runs 24/7 and the ozonator is setup on a timer to run 10 minutes every hour. I’m designed a new filter with carbon and two furnace filters. The tent exhaust will go directly into the new filter. That way it will capture any flying pollen.
Filter Frame

Carbon Insert

7 Likes

I was talking about your shark @ttutone. Nice plans for the filter too! I need to up my game on my filters. I bought a HEPA furnace filter 6 months ago for my intake and still haven’t installed it.

3 Likes

Yeah it’s starting a bit. It’s the only thing I have in flower. I’ve got a new tent on order. Supposed to be here tomorrow. Then I’m going to S1 my mothers. I should be empty a bit after the new year. So I’m going to start with something new. I’ve got one seed each of Jack Mist Tree, Amnesia Haze, Critical Lights, and 10 seeds of Chem OG (Thanks to the @George_The_Vault Give-a-way).

7 Likes

Damn you guys are killing it, @Mongobongo looks like the most beautiful Charlie brown Christmas tree ever lol, seriously that things awesome.

On a side note I got my light fixed night before last, turned out the issue was that one of the leds I had replaced had burnt out(well one of the pieces in it did, it was one of the blue 440’s I believe) girls seem to be happy now that it’s back in there. Will post pics of Blueberry OG later today. Found the clip for my little scope to check trichomes the other day, discovered it fits my note 9 just trying to get it dialed in. Any tips on using/setting up for good pics with it?

4 Likes

Sunshine daydream is still kicking. Getting a real lean to it. Might be done by December

@ttutone you motivated me to take a look and clean my can filter. Glad I did. Pretty clogged up with dust

18 Likes

What’s she smell like @hashtree?

5 Likes

My smeller sucks so I brought in a stunt nose and they said fruity with a hint of citrus and dank :+1:

9 Likes

:laughing: You have a nose double?

5 Likes

Hell yeah! I get kinda numb to it. :grin:

5 Likes

You have reached maximum likes for today!

3 Likes

Lmao I ask my ol lady to do the same thing.

2 Likes

I listened to a podcast and a breeder said he would have non pot smoking chefs to give him smells. He said they would pick up subtile notes. Unlike his smoking buddies whose descriptions that where limited to a few notes like “skunk” and “dank”.
My nose isn’t very sophisticated. But after hooking up my carbon filter for the last 24 hours, I can smell them so much better!

7 Likes