9 Likes

June 12 '18 Update
scarlet queen

Dark Devil

only cup that can have roots from the bottom currently. little ones… removed

7 Likes

Pour that thing hard!

3 Likes

They are cruising right along @toastyjakes , i want to follow that ‘fat leaf’ Scarlet Queen.

Mine are suffocating from humidity :open_mouth:

4 Likes

well give them air lol

2 Likes

Yeh but that means dragging the 4inch fan back up the manhole, I am not small and not fit and my parents are here for the week so its survival of the fittest for now :slight_smile:

6 Likes

@Herbie thanks dude those where all great ideas. . . You are the man! :beers:

2 Likes

@Herbie I think I’ll start saving money now so I can fly you out to my place and have you draw up my new greenhouse plans lol

1 Like

In my climate that would cook things very fast. In mid-winter my hoop-house/plastic-sheeting setup hits 130F by 11am, so your technique is intriguing. :sunglasses: the hightest temperature i’ve found in summer is my car windshield at 180F, but the pavement radiating & reflecting onto the home is about 140-150 for 3 months. the irony of my :evergreen_tree:ness vs.my parentage of solar cooking & melanoma enthusiasts. wtf.

heh

:evergreen_tree:

6 Likes

10 Likes

Northern Europe might explain it for you. :wink: Cold hehehe

4 Likes

Ya I see your point it’s 93°F right now. . .in my house
But I also get a foot or two of snow every winter so its hot in the summer and cold in the winter
And at 6000ft my uv index is like 9.0+ all summer

5 Likes

Hers my lackluster attempt with my just for fun 6oz container…

13 Likes

One stumbled out of the gate, and then there were four.

12 Likes

GG4s1 seeds are zooming along at 15 days from seed. Only 17 more days till flower begins. I lowered them from the lights a couple more inches, and it’s time to increase the unicorn poop.

14 Likes

My plants are nowhere near yours man! WOW!

5 Likes

how did this not win last years? i looked through it i was baffled

4 Likes

Thanks Billy, it was decided by members’ poll. I believe the people decided!

Cheer!

3 Likes

Looking pretty awesome there !!

2 Likes

First real watering today, with a light dose of megacrop. I filled a second cup with 25mm of water and let each one soak for thirty seconds before the excess was poured in the top.

9 Likes