MadScientist's 3rd Annual 16oz Cup Competition 🏁

Poor worms, what did they ever do to you? :grin:

6 Likes

Only good things! Worms in close proximity will mate more. Those cups are little orgies.

10 Likes

Lol…dont wanna sound stupid, but worm shit is worm castings? They don’t mess the root system? Eaethworms’ll do the trick? I’m down to try anything…well almost anything. Im 3 for 3 with Maui seeds.

6 Likes

Correct, worm castings just rolls off the tongue a little easier :joy: Worms wont eat living tissues either so they’ll just veer around the roots leaving trails of nutrition and various biota.

8 Likes

Wiser by the day. Thank you. Ive been spraying. Gnats seem to have affected a few plants. Seems to be working. They’re starting to blow up now. Worms seem like peaceful people lol. I don’t think the attack cannabis roots. I’ve been known to be wrong on everything so. They might be assholes. Whatya think? :smiley:

5 Likes

Nah, they eat bacteria and fungus. Unless your cannabis roots are rotting, the worms wont give them a second glance. :+1::seedling:

9 Likes

They way you worded it sounds like I need an organic type worm bin…Its on my list today…search worms+nutrient rich poop monster. .That would be a good thread something new to learn everyday. Like random bits of knowledge for guys n gals who are new and serious about growing good meds. From more experienced growers. Thanks for everybody’s input. Note to self more reading less wisecracking…Later. -J

4 Likes

Anyone who wants to participate, double check the list on the first post. Someone removed a few names when editing the list.

4 Likes

Hmmmmmm i ponder what i can do in just less than 8 weeks…

Edit: would have to chop early or rig something for a 10 day hiatus.

7 Likes

I will fix it when i get back from the school run, they can just be cut n pasted from the edit list. Edit: I think it’s OK.

I have first signs of movement this morning.

12 Likes

Hey there everyone.

Mine are in rockwool. Hoping all goes good.

Still two seeds to go, out of the six.

Sci :robot:

8 Likes

We have lift off.

11 Likes

Just peaked at mine, I swear I put her in the right way. Lol

Should I put some more coco on top to cover her roots?

9 Likes

I’d be digging it out and sending it to rehab then replant when it has it’s head in the right space.

14 Likes

Just checked her out closely and tried to bury her. I’ve dumped an entire cup out before after 5days from sprout and she’s pulled through. If this one doesn’t make it…first death of the competition!

Glad I dropped 2 seeds lol

11 Likes

BLOTTO OGK x4 -All seeds are up. I can’t believe this is their final resting place. Still trips me out. Some of those plants grown in 16oz of medium…lol

MAUI SUNSHINE x3 -All up. In solos tomorrow.

12 Likes

That’s what you wanted, right? :sunglasses:

9 Likes

Ask and you shall receive. 2 seeds. Now you have all your eggs, well NOW egg in a basket. Gotta play the law of odds. What can go wrong will. I’m not a new grower. Just not a lot of indoor experience. These experienced dudes can teach you so much. I learn more everyday. Got my plants on track again. Now they’re exploding…Good luck dude hopefully your seed will do what’s it needs too.
-J

4 Likes

If she lives she lives. So far nothing, but the other one has broken ground. I think I may have packed the coco a bit too much, learned something new! Not bad though, this could be the first time I’ve failed at dropping a seed.

Lesson learned!

6 Likes

Must be a specific ostrich strain or something similar!

5 Likes