MadScientist's 3rd Annual 16oz Cup Competition šŸ

Hey, my energy is light and good. Even strange animals flock to me and that damn sage drives me out. Promise Iā€™m not evil, but the stuff smells like shit and makes me want to rip my eyeballs out from burning and itchingā€¦ Crap, maybe I unwittingly sold my soul to the devilā€¦ In all fairness, I just keep evil eyes above the entrance doors in my house instead. lol

7 Likes

This is freakin awesome! Awesome to see everyone go for for it! Happy mini meā€™s and magical green thumb juju to you all!
Iā€™ll be cheering you all on!

6 Likes

Maybe it just purges humans from a place :wink:. Mother nature needs her alone time too :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:.

7 Likes

If it was outside burning it wouldnā€™t be a problem. lol

3 Likes

My friends always use it outside and in the outer doorways, or in houses a couple days before they move in. Maybe my friends are smart? Hehe
They usually mix some herbs or flowers in too, i.e., rosemary sprigs or lavender. One friend even tried mint, but I think it was too much mint.
Okay, Iā€™m all done hijacking the thread. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

As much as the smell of burning sage repels me, I would prefer it to even the tiniest whiff of Neem oil. I just threw up in my mouth a little just thinking about it. lol

3 Likes

And yes!! Back to the show!

3 Likes

Best of luck to all participantsā€¦:four_leaf_clover:

Looking forward to seeing everyoneā€™s progress and resultsā€¦

A lot of interesting strains out thereā€¦

Peace
DaFozz

5 Likes

Ill join in on the fun!! Dropping seed now. Good luck to all.

7 Likes

I kinda like the way Neem smells. Sage too, though I prefer it fresh not burnt.

Anyway, better late than never. 12 Lowryder2 x Juanita la Lagrimosa taking a swim.

15 Likes

Fresh Sage = Goooood! Neem = Rancid Indian food farts :joy:

Good luck on the tiny cup grow!

4 Likes

You think they are gonna stay in that tiny space? lol

4 Likes

ā€¦witness Chernobyl. :clap:

Iā€™m not ready to move there yet, but an exclusion zone sounds like a ā€œgated communityā€ to me. :grin:

:evergreen_tree:

7 Likes

Long day yesterday, got home and just crashed as I had no energy to check out my seeds.

32hrs later, I checked on the seeds and they were floating but with mini tap roots, so I added them to their solo cups mixed with a bit of perlite. Gave them some RO Water with a bit of great white shark mycorrhizae.

Both auto flower seeds, one is RQS Diesel and the other is Alaskan Purple Auto.

14 Likes

Yup found several when transplanting into the boxes yesterday. When they get thirsty theyā€™ll mosey up to the perlite bar and get their drinks! :joy:

4 Likes

I hope the worms stay put, I tossed about 4 in each cup. Not sure how thatā€™s going to work out since each was a different size and I have about 4 subspecies in my compost (I just grabbed them at random).

8 Likes

Iā€™d go with smaller ones that arenā€™t sexually mature yet of course theyā€™re self regulate anyways!

6 Likes

Good luck everyone, what a cool concept :call_me_hand::popcorn:

8 Likes

Growing crazy off the break I see three I got my eye on and a fourth one but if the other ones I might pitch for real. Iā€™ll probably get 100% germination I just donā€™t have the space for him for real maybe Iā€™ll go stick them in a hole in the ground somewhere in the woods. Be safe guys and gals.
-J

a lot of people think that Iā€™m stupid for doing this and even saying it but I donā€™t handle my seed even though I use the paper towel method I donā€™t touch my Seas with my bare hands thereā€™s too many cross contaminants I donā€™t play around with it but thatā€™s just me some people are like children are your to Intuit man you take it too seriously man. Iā€™m just like no I approached it from another angle in the one that makes most common sense to me really if you touch it throughout the day you donā€™t want to touch your seeds that have just germinate it with that shit on your hands unless theyā€™re scrub properly. Not a huge deal but for me thatā€™s just how I keep it now itā€™s time to give these little guys are girls their final resting spot in a actual Dixie cup this is crazy. Only
The mad scientist would come up with something this devious Iā€™ll be happy if I can actually pull some smoke off of it seriously winning just doesnā€™t matter I just like to have fun and talk to you guys about it for real. Thank all yā€™all for your kind words and responses I appreciate it always. Iā€™m also a good sport good luck everybody I hope you grow big beautiful plants out of those cups!

I have an issue with rambling and Iā€™m not going to do it on this thread Iā€™ll post pictures of mine every so often but Iā€™m going to make my own on the indoor grow when the basic tip if anyone wants to see Iā€™ll put it up there probably be up tomorrow. Thanks yā€™all

15 Likes

Probably, I find them in my bonsai mother pots.

The larges plants I grew for the FAM project were Alaskan Purple. Good choice! :+1::seedling:

8 Likes