MadScientist's 3rd Annual 16oz Cup Competition šŸ

Yeah, basicallyā€¦ they are still tiny. I may be gone two weeks it looks like. I can hand it off and let someone else practice on it.

The three small ones in the pic are GG#4 x Sour Bubble. I plan on one of thoseā€¦ Not sure 5 days will do it. but maybe. Iā€™ll get a fast bud anyway.

Edit: great ideas on watering, by the way!! thanks!

6 Likes

Do you guys wanna change flip date?

4 Likes

No, thatā€™s what we agreed on when we started. Part of the competition is managing your time. :wink:

11 Likes

Nope, not me. I agree with ReikoX. I knew there was a possibility of going out of town for this job. It was a great reason for me to sprout more seeds! Theyā€™ll only go to the Big Girl pots at the very worst. peace

4 Likes

Just flip em just before you go they wont start flowering immediately. The autos would have started by then too. Whatcha reckon guys?

7 Likes

Here are the little girls

Not sure what is going on with this one. Spots on the leaves. Itā€™s in the same space right next to a bunch of clones and neat my motherā€™s. No one else has this. Itā€™s not on the new growth. Any ideas? Donā€™t see any bugs either.

11 Likes

Bedsides, I am not sure mine will fit in my fancy light rig if I leave it any longer :joy:

3 Likes

Yeah if they are not mature, they will just keep growing till they are and then they will flower. Itā€™s just they will stretch like mofos under the 12 hr light schedule.

2 Likes

Iā€™m cool if yā€™all are. Weā€™re all ready there. Iā€™m ready to flip now. Alas rules are rules. Iā€™d say go for it. For a fellow brother a few days isnā€™t gonna kill. Up to yā€™all. @MadScientist made the rules tho, so itā€™s his ball game. Yā€™all have a good one.
-J

3 Likes

One of mine had I jacked leaf just like it just some of the baby seeds donā€™t receive all the chromosomes that all the other little seeds get IMO LOL!

2 Likes

A week extra wouldnā€™t even help me I donā€™t think. I wish I knew someone with a flower room going now. I hate to run mine for one Solo cup, heh. I already learned a whole lot of what I really need to compete. Iā€™ll have to plan a little better in the future.

is the comp around the same time every year?

5 Likes

Well the bottom heat seems to be doing the trick seems Iā€™m getting better growth now , taking measurements across the top of the highest set of leaves over 2 days Iv had 20-30mm of growth with my AK putting on the most

Might lay in some screened compost and fresh castings in the next days!

10 Likes

Damn @rooted your plants are kicking ass there!

2 Likes

Quick update I went ahead and grab the few cups out get water Iā€™m and I noticed it one of @Sebring Maui Sunshine is a confirmed lady. I kind of figured the way she was alternating nodes and stuff I got some lanky ones in here that look like theyā€™re going to be males but you never know.

I got one in the chamber now. I bet this Maui Sunshineā€™s a head buster.

5 Likes

I have a jungle spice seedling that does the same thing on some leaves and always has (itā€™s a couple months old now). The funny thing is itā€™s clone doesnā€™t. Still grows fine and itā€™s not on most leaves so I donā€™t sweat it.

2 Likes

Im just keeping an eye on it. Thanks. I have a bit of an over abundance of plants right now. I have a bunch of clones in cups vegging waiting for a friend to come pick them up. I have my clones vegging, a few in flower, some mothers. Ahh!!:exploding_head: its getting hectic. And a new experience for me. Im not used to being flush with plants!

5 Likes

I feel ya , Iā€™ve been pretty overloaded lately. Its fun but sure takes up alot of time!

3 Likes

I think Iā€™m spending an hour a week on mine, maybe.

18 Likes

@ReikoX. What strain is thst? Dead sexy so far. Those are awesome. Beautiful green. Like I said. Iā€™m in over my head. Itā€™s definitely fun. Either way I enjoyed this with yā€™all. Have a good one.
-J

5 Likes

Thatā€™s one long leaf on that girl. Really does look like a finger. Look in good dude.

3 Likes