MadScientist's 3rd Annual 16oz Cup Competition šŸ

No theyā€™re pretty Woody so I donā€™t have any ambitions of tying them over. I should have started tying them over when they were young but I donā€™t have a lot of grows under my belt indoors so Iā€™m not trying to break anything right now outside I would start when theyā€™re about a foot tall pulling them over an inch at a time until they touched the ground .

I just pruned a little bit around the growth tips just to stunt them a tiny bit theyā€™re growing a little too fast for my liking I imagine theyā€™ll get root bound and die during flowering. Iā€™m just a realist, Iā€™m going to duct tape the cups the roots are just smashing through.

2 Likes

Can we have two votes, one for best plant and one for best setup? There are some really cool ideas in here.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s insane. When your plants roots OG your cup and start coming out the top, Iā€™m going to laugh. Is that even possible?

2 Likes

What will be the point of laughing? I think his shit is tight he made that fucking set up sweet as shit. I guess it would be amusing if the roots came all the way out and down the side but you know heā€™s not going to let it do that heā€™s probably been growing long enough that he can maintain it everybody fall back calm down itā€™s going to be okay.

@slain your gonna be laughed at. I hope you win.

2 Likes

Nah, I got them fully cornered, Iā€™ll put a brick on top of the thing if I have to :joy:
Funny thing is, because it getting water pumping up from the bottom the plant is basically getting an enema 24/7 and the roots had no idea which way to go, so they are just totally random, still seem to be doing what they are supposed to do though .

I got a skin like a rhino bro, and anyways itā€™s all just ā€˜taking the pissā€™, in oz we sledge just for shits and giggles, itā€™s like a sport within a sport.

6 Likes

Yeah Iā€™m younger had a dad with a hot temper. Itā€™s all in fun. My defenses go up. Sometimes I feel like friends are being attacked. Iā€™ll take the old heads advice and keep it cordial.

It would be funny to see some crazy wiry haired white looking scarecrow roots to pop out underneath your gorgeous plant. At least he squeezed some truth juice out of you now I know you got a brick on it LOL. Maybe heā€™s right maybe the roots are so voracious theyā€™re going to grab that brick and throw it at you

So I think I have eight cups an auto and six plants in 3 gallon pots in a 4 x 4 tent. Itā€™s a little out of control Iā€™m ready for the flip I donā€™t know if Iā€™m ready for a flip it might be out of control already. Iā€™ve been pulling so many leaves off these plants itā€™s crazy.

10 Likes

Slender body, vivacious curves and legs for days. Good thing there isnā€™t any males in the room or they would pollinate early.

22 Likes

Is it time to flip yet?

26 Likes

Hydroton doesnā€™t work on hempy cups by itself.

Lesson learned.

Sci

13 Likes

Good looking girls there @ReikoX!

2 Likes

Pretty sure slain knew I was joking man.

5 Likes

Yeah we figured that out earlier lol

Wholly shit. What kinda lights you rockin?

Hey, she is under a 400w HPS now. But the room is jammed and she is stretching to try and keep up with the others in the room.

So your tents pretty much packed out like mine is the only thing thatā€™s keeping all of mine from stretching is putting them around the sides and I have an LED and a 600-watt in there.

I can see how it would stretch hard but you prop that up and flip it youā€™re going to get some buds up in there Iā€™m ready to go what are we got three days left? Looking good though bro nice and thick

1 Like

Looking nice and healthy there man!

1 Like

Iā€™m a Lego movie Man LOL donā€™t let me find out thatā€™s Emmett man back in there LOL thatā€™s awesome dude! Looking great!

How about you tell me what a special is and I will tell you if you are right.

I asked my boy for a Lego movie quote and thatā€™s what he gave me.

3 Likes

Aww. thatā€™s a good little dude might have to pick him up a little small pack of legos. Whatā€™s he into? Gaming?

I got this little box and some type of little beauty salon thing from seed City when they send there packs out so I decided to put it together and I was going to put it underneath the Northern Lights when it is done.

Or set it on a big dumb ass bud. They were like hell no donā€™t send no pictures here like that LOL I had to ask em at least :rofl: who here is put together their Seed-City Blox sets? Hahaha

Hereā€™s a cut from the contest that I pruned I didnā€™t want to take up more thread space for pics

Iā€™ll take one without the lights on thatā€™s ugly I apologize just for reference kinda looks cool

7 Likes

@Mongobongo Give a stool to sit on so she is a little higher up and not needing to stretch as much.

1 Like