@MadScientist's Lab 🔧🔨⚛☣☢

I like your style bruva!

No i don’t, never thought of that, i am recycling the humidity! Damn!

6 Likes

Making clones and potting the ones that are ready, i am gonna make as many as i can to bring to the cup and give them away!

Got six weeks to veg, cut and root! I think it’s enough.

HppHrvst :robot:

11 Likes

Stopped by to show some love to @MadScientist
Keep up the good work! I let’s see the updates. . . How are you coming along preparing for the CR cannabis cup?

2 Likes

Unfortunately, i had to withdraw participation. The organizer made a joke on IG, asking people if they were down for the cup, and if they were coming or not!? I cannot spend money and logistics with my children and such, just to arrive to a place where there’s only gonna be four cats!

Next time! Right now i am doing what i love!

3 Likes

Damn that’s shitty a f*cking cannabis cup and no one wants to go?? Wtf! I could only wish to go to a cannabis cup! None of that here in AZ :frowning: and I also found out that out of over 160,000 arizonans with their medical marijuana card only .54% have their cultivation rights like my wife and I. . . I wanted to cry after reading that

2 Likes

Aweeee Mad scientist when he was still sane!
Where is the coffee shop?

2 Likes

It’s coming bro! Just around the corner!

2 Likes

Well you’ve got your first employee right here :wave:

2 Likes

Thanks, did i mention that all the employees will need to work “pro bono” on this… LOLOLOLOLOL

1 Like

Hey I’m sure there would be a few perks right?
Like all the seeds I could want?? And maybe a place to stay hahaha

2 Likes

First of all, you can smoke all the weed you want! How about that?

OFC, we’ll setup a hammock with the monkeys here! You’ll be like Tarzan bro!

HAHAHAHAHA

3 Likes

Hell ya! If it comes with jane I’m there bro. Oh and ill need a boat ride from Miami. I can drive to Miami but I can’t swim to CR

2 Likes

YEAH! Just a little bit more than 90 miles! HAHAHAHA

1 Like

If I put on my floaties I might be able to float there
In about 6 months

2 Likes

@Kalgrae

Check it out!

WOOOHOOO!

7 Likes

Sooo. Can I borrow it? :slight_smile:

Wanted to be the first to ask. Just found and caught up on this thread. When’s the field trip to the laboratory? ?

3 Likes

No. LoL.

@Kalgrae sent me count less packages. We were trying to get one of his stickers on the press. And it finally happened.

Thanks guys.

5 Likes

Lmao sorry man just seemed par for course, someone had to ask… :smile:

His stickers are kinda bad ass :thumbsup:

3 Likes

Got this cool grinder from the peeps at www.spacecase.com it was on sale for 70 or 80 dollars :dollar: plus shipping I also bought two dram containers for dan waxes and such :fist:

11 Likes

Will be running two tents this time around, 6 genetics in total.

List:

TENT ONE

• Sweet Pink Grapefruit x SWT4 by @Baudelaire
  • AH Strain tester by Dusted Bud Genetics
  • AC Strain tester by Dusted Bud Genetics

TENT TWO

• Purple Heart (Las Vegas Purple Kush x Snowdawg 2) by @Alphakronik
  • Hiro (Apollo11/Bruce Banner #3 x Sakura) by @Swampthing
  • Cheese/Durban Strain tester by @LED_Seedz

Might buy a quantum board for the second tent, a 600W QB288 fixture, i dunno…

For now they will be running with 2 Viparspectras 350W each, on one tent, the other one will have the Veros.

Hope you like this new grow, will be vegging all of them in one gallon fabric pots, they will be later transplanted to 3 gallon pots, and select 3 females of each strain, to take to harvest. I dunno that the size of the pot will be a factor to influence yield. I think that only works on soil, on coco, it all depends on how many times you water…

Sci :robot:

5 Likes