@MadScientist's Lab 🔧🔨⚛☣☢

Hello gang! This is gonna be a thread for the works at the lair, like pictures of my setup, experiments, and right now i wanna show you what i am getting for Xmas, a ROSIN PRESS! Inspired by @Kraven, and seconded by @ReikoX, i have now made the decision, this is what i want for Xmas…

It’s gonna have 10 tons of pressure and the plaques are very high quality and made in the US of A.

Cheers everyone, i know where my “surplus of weed” will end… HAHAHAHA!

HppHrvst

29 Likes

Looks like a sick press. Check out freshheadies.com

5 Likes

Very nice, love me some concentrates! I wanna build one myself, one day in the not so far away future I hope.

Excited to see the MadScientist at work

5 Likes

Looks great man, super happy for you. This will open a whole new door of tech and you will find this will make you self sufficient. I will say i never press past 5 tons and most of the time around 2-3 max…if i could have gotten a press designed like this one above but only a 5 ton that would have been plenty. It takes a lot work trying to get each strain dialed in, but when you do its nice to go to the book and know hey SSDD needs to be pressed at 3 tons @215f with a 30 sec warm and a 1 min press from zip to pressure quickly…where IC needs to be pressed at 2 tons @ 185 with a 30 sec warm and a slow zip to pressure over 1 minute…bring some friends and squish small amounts, you gotta smoke all the test rosin lol

9 Likes

That’s one thing my press is lacking, a pressure gauge. You get a feel for it though. Pressed out some old Afghani (about a year old, exposed to sunlight and air in an attempt to convert the THC to CBN) last night. It came out a crazy orange/amber color and put me right to bed. Super low yields though, about 3% :anger:

7 Likes

No way, it’s all for me! People get jealous and then you get the cops, even tho i am legal, i wanna avoid people finding out about it… U know…

But you got a Rosin press my boy! Isn’t that awesome!

12 Likes

Yes, I just need more product to put in it. That’s so frustrating :wink:

4 Likes

I have gotten exactly 420 likes!!! It’s an omen!

11 Likes

Hehe, congrats I guess you cam tell who the frequent posters are in that list :wink:

3 Likes

Definitly a sign brother… May the Growing Gods Bless your crops

3 Likes

I was absent most of the day today from OG.

I was in San Jose, Downtown Costa Rica and brought a little something from the big guy downtown…

Cherry OG Kush, Critical Haze and Gorilla Glue shatter/rosin/extract… Half oz of each bud, and 3g of wax, plus a little something they brought… Here!

Elicit Labs Pure Kush 83.66% THC 0.18 CBD…???

Smoke report later on!

HppHrvst

15 Likes

@MadScientist that’s a great Christmas present.
I’m still waiting on a damn pony! :persevere:

4 Likes

Who doesn’t love a field trip. Dude please let me know how that pure kush is… Im drooling. How much for 3 grams in your neck of the woods?

1 Like

My little girl wants a Unicorn, i tell her that´s impossible and she replies, for Santa everything is possible… :sweat:

I don´t have butane to heat up my nail. I am going to buy some tomorrow. But yes i will tell you guys…

I paid like $55 a gram of the GG4 extract. 3 grams $165 total. Expensive stuff that.

6 Likes

Still amazing price compared to here, try upwards of $90+ a gram

2 Likes

Probably not the same quality man…

1 Like

Yeah yours is probably better ha.

3 Likes

I doubt it very much, maybe the Pure Kush yes, but not the 3g of extract i bought, those are made here, and we costaricans tend to cut corners on everything we can, only reason why i say…

5 Likes

A picture is worth a thousand words!

1 Like

I just don’t know what you mean

1 Like