@MadScientist's Lab 🔧🔨⚛☣☢

:cloud_lightning::cloud_lightning::cloud_lightning::cloud_lightning::cloud_lightning::cloud_lightning::cloud_lightning::cloud_lightning::cloud_lightning:

BUA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

:cloud_lightning::cloud_lightning::cloud_lightning::cloud_lightning::cloud_lightning::cloud_lightning::cloud_lightning::cloud_lightning::cloud_lightning:

HppHrvst :robot:

3 Likes

rain on the parade: looks like a good but boring strain, dunno why. i like it’s parents.

hmm… cool parents with messed up kid… it does happen heheh :laughing:

:evergreen_tree:

1 Like

Never been called boring once in my life, many things tho, but not boring. Obviously i know you are talking about the strain.

Sad but True!

3 Likes

Well the storms started in Costa and the heavy rain too. Officially.

Placed a T5 on top of the lamp until the storm passes, even unplugged the Vero lamp from the wall.

It cost me an arm and a leg this thing. Gotta take care of it, but it also means growing becomes harder in here.

Cuttings in stasis, and others rooting.

9 Likes

I like these Tripp Lite power strips, nice quality and they’re supposed to have surge protection:

5 Likes

Let me show you what i got… But still i like to take precautions and if i am home, i will disconnect them… LOL

A Belkin Surge protected strip feeds the Forza UPS unit where the timer/kill-a-watt are, then another General Electric power strip gives power to the drivers of the fixture, this one comes out of the timer outlet.

The extra COBs you see there are the upgrade from 600W (685w real) to 900W (1127W real) in Vero power, but no point in assembling that if i need to move, right!?

4 Likes

I wish I didn’t see all those electrical connections on the floor, I will be disturbed all day from seeing that.

Stay safe @MadScientist

4 Likes

so you have backup for your backup! it probably makes sense to still unplug them, if the surge protection gets fried you’d have to replace them.

I have all my powerstrips on the floor too but with soil containers and big trays under the pots it’s safe. automated watering different story

4 Likes

I have to drill them to the wall, right!? For now gonna raise them somehow…

Exactly, better to unplug the thing for a little while, and when the lightining stops, turn it back on.

Takes nothing to do it.

HppHrvst

3 Likes

Just on top of some small timber should be OK man.

Happy days.

3 Likes

Done! Well, in the morning will be done. Thanks, i appreciate it.

1 Like

@MadScientist, "Next 5 orders that are placed on our site get 2 unreleased packs as a thank you freebie. " via truebreedseed (instagram)…

One slot left as of 11:34 PM EST.

Edit: gone.

2 Likes

…i think i just saw a gnome in there dude. probably a good thing… :thinking: :smoking:

:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

Missed it! HAHAHAHA!

More was lost in the deluge! LOL

1 Like

@MadScientist, up again if you are interested, "Next 5 orders that are placed on our site get 2 unreleased packs as a thank you freebie. " via truebreedseed (instagram). Five slots as of 1:42PM EST today.

2 Likes

I’m out of town bro. Thanks for the heads up!

2 Likes

Hello everyone, i have to let everyone know about @Enstromentals work ethics and will to help.

I sent him some money Paypal for him to make a money order and buy me some seeds. This guy, in like a half hour had the envelope ready and the MO printed!! WOWOWOWOWOW

You are good people Mr. Enstromentals. GOOD JUJU FOR YOU!

LOVE OVERGROW MAN! (I haven’t said this lately…)

6 Likes

Got me one of these today from Cafe Press!

Stop smoking SHWAG!!!

7 Likes

Love it! I wish i could wear canna related apparel in public.

1 Like

This i will use when i go to the Canna Cup 710 next month, if i can get the tickets, invitations flew around and now you can’t find a ticket!?