Magic Mushrooms with Weedstruck

FWIW Psilocybin is processed to Psilocin in the body (dephosphorylation) and that is what actually makes you trip. You can stir mushrooms in lemon juice to convert Psilocybin to Psilocin and get a stronger trip with faster onset. I think some people call that Lemon Tek.

4 Likes

Have you taken any prints?

2 Likes

I havenā€™t had mushrooms in over 20 years ,have no idea how to identify the good from bad neither .
Also I donā€™t think my province has them growing wild.

Might need to find a buddy in BC that enjoys picking and have some mailed out to me , hint hint !

2 Likes

2 mushies in and in giggling like fuck. My mates wrapping himself in clingfilm cos he forgot his waterproofs :joy: time for hunting some more libs

9 Likes

Ready? Letā€™s go thenā€¦

:evergreen_tree:

13 Likes

Get your plane ticket bro. Customs wonā€™t blink at that outfit :joy::joy::joy::joy:

Also trying to figure if thatā€™s genuinely you lol. Bit trippy now. Did munch a few more lol

7 Likes

We used to collect bags full of lib caps from a golf course just up the road from me. Brew a handful at a time in boiling water, strain and drink the liquid. :rofl: Breathing walls was a regular occurrence. :v:

6 Likes

Iā€™ve ran out of likes. Just went back out in the pouring rain. Found one lib and some of the elusive P fimetaria. (Certainly look like) not ate them like

Iā€™ll check properly tomorrow :blush:

4 Likes

Yeah itā€™s a good idea to sober up before checking them mate :+1:
We used to kneel down and check across the horizon of the courses grass. Once you find one there is usually a patch of them surrounding it. Finding the first one can be a total mare but after that you notice them everywhere :laughing:
I may get @Ghandisflipflop and have a ā€œtripā€ Up there on Sunday :wink:

5 Likes

This is the guide I use. Stamets is the expert. Blue bruising and black spore print is a good place to start.

ā€œIf a gilled mushroom has purplish brown to black spores, and the flesh bruises bluish, the mushroom in question is very likely a psylocybin producing species.ā€ -Paul Stamets

Edit: I want to emphasize the need to learn a ton about mushroom before just picking the first one you see. Stamets shows a lot of examples of poison mushrooms growing with psyocybin mushrooms. Not a beginner mycology activity. I have collected but not consumed wild yet.

6 Likes

:joy: Iā€™m waaay less stylish than this lucky guy I found on the internet! :laughing: :cloud_tornado:

ā€¦Tomorrow, when the kid is making your :bread: breakfastā€¦and you wonā€™t turn off the video gamesā€¦ :joy_cat:

:evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

Lmao thatā€™s a good way to put it

1 Like

I donā€™t take prints, I just pick ones that look like sub species of liberty caps, stuntzii, pellies, etc

Looks like a panaeolus Psilocybe to me, Iā€™ve never tried them, but I will guinea pig the shit out of them if you want

3 Likes

I can get back out and grab a few more today. Not sure about shipping them globally though but can always try. Iā€™m gonna get some comparisons done now with a clear head :sunglasses:

Edit: almost certain they are P fimetaria mate. Growing directly on slightly rotted horse manure in North West england. (Apparently the British isles are where they are most commonly found) on a grassy slope 600ft above sea level. Around 6cm tall. Purple/brown gills. Spore print is gonna be the way to be certain though

1 Like

I used to have it down to a science, me and my buddy did libs for like a month straight when we were like 20 and then had our buddy drive our high asses around for smokes lol ended up at a parliament building smoking a joint one night got harassed by a security guard who smelled weed, didnā€™t know it was illegal to smell like something lol

1 Like

A science for me it is not lol. Just a hobby. I did edit my last post if you seen mate. I probably ate around 10 libs last night. Felt a bit wavy. Giggly and stuff but no mad trips. That was never my intention though. Not been in states like that since parenthood :joy: itā€™s not illegal to smell like weed but it does usually raise a few eyebrows wherever you are. Probably the most common English phrase is ā€œcan you smell weedā€

Iā€™ve still ran out of likes too

3 Likes

Not a bad shout get yourselves up there at weekend and see what you can find bro. Thereā€™s 3 golf courses within a couple of miles of us too. An unprecedented amount of sheep/cow/horse fields too. Dovestones is supposed to be a really good place to go too. Think me and another mate are gonna ride up there this weekend too :sunglasses:

1 Like

Lol yea dude libs are potent I was eating 12 at a time, by the end of the month it was only 15

Also this just came up

Imagine being constantly high from an E. coli infection until you were administered colloidal silver or whatever antibiotics are cool at the time

3 Likes

K thanks , I have been hunting outdoor strains to start a few plots next summer

1 Like