Magic Mushrooms with Weedstruck

I dont like the sound of that. Sounds like big pharma putting cash before anything else again. Extremely clever but like you say will likely lead to needing antibiotics after a while. Colloidal silver isn’t the best for people either

1 Like

Yea true enough, Chaga is good for infections. This book I’m reading has all sorts of herbal remedies for the liver

I recommend this book for everyone

2 Likes

You mean make you drunk? You are confusing it with psilocybin

There is NO PSILOCYBIN in Amanita

https://erowid.org/plants/amanitas/amanitas_chemistry.shtml

2 Likes

Re read it. I said psilocyn. As wrong as I was. It’s already been corrected by @Weedstruck. And most of my statements have been with an upward inflection. Meaning even I was questioning the amanita.

Nice link though :+1:

2 Likes

Fwiw I felt grand in the morning brother. Bit disappointed you’re not actually cling film guy too. That tache is disgracefully good

3 Likes

I didn’t see @toastyjakes already commented on that.

It is not that pleasant from what I have heard. I don’t want anyone to make that mistake. Psilocybin is rather friendly in my opinion.

1 Like

Lol he’s wearing a drag racing t shirt too

2 Likes

I use to grow salvia, I kinda have to try aminitas. Then after I’ll give you guys a trip report.

2 Likes

This is awesome. I used to be on shroomery. I lived in N GA. We had a strain psylocibin Weilii. Named after the Dr. I think. It’s been a while. They were some of the most potent mushrooms ive ever eaten. Do you make spore prints? It’s been a while since I made cakes. I love when they start pinning. Cool stuff.

4 Likes

I have done amanitas a bit lately, made tea , I wasn’t high on the flavour, next time I made gummies, each piece was 3 g equivalent, good for sleep and dreams, psychotropic not psychedelic , different high.

1 Like

Oohhh weilii, where do you find those😄

I use to make spore prints onto napkins then soak em in water and spray them everywhere lol, but I’ve tried growing cubensis a few times and never got more than three grams. They are fucking tricky.

1 Like

@Weedstruck where did you find your amanitas and what kind were they ?

1 Like

Aminitas miscarriage, they grow everywhere on the island, near the rivers mostly, in my lawn, anywhere wet.

1 Like

Lol muscaria, I’m gonna leave that cause it’s kinda funny

2 Likes

Don’t mean to drop and run, but just read this (and some interesting articles linked) and wanted to share it. Enlightening

1 Like

I had to stop picking after I filled 4 1 gallon jars lol , they grow all over my property

3 Likes

Early in the morning in Cherokee co. On a target law. I picked a trash bag. It was a mass hunt between several couples. North of i20 in pine n red dirt only.

2 Likes

Please tag me when you post your trip report. A Trip Report thread in Smoker’s Lounge would be nice.

2 Likes

I won’t be home until end of the month, but I go straight to the forest so it won’t take long before I’m high

3 Likes