Magic Mushrooms with Weedstruck

3.5 g cubes and 6 grams amanita mix, some fractals but a most enjoyable sleep

1 Like

That sounds wonderful

1 Like

I had made some 3 g gummies out of amanitas so I had one of those and I made a lemon tek tea with cubes and amanitas , that brought it on nicely

2 Likes

My polish friend has aminitas popping up all over his backyard, he says he peels the red skin off and BBQs them lol

1 Like

Finding these on the north end of Vancouver Island, looks legit, slimy cap, lines on cap, nipple kinda, skinny stem. Gonna pick em all and eat them anyways.

2 Likes

Probably just the many faces of liberty caps.

3 Likes

Growing on dead grass blades

Here’s a picture of what to look for, this is north facing shaded grass,

I should also mention the road is slanted and the mushrooms were on the high side, nothing in the grass that gets the runoff the road

7 Likes

Just been for a wander on the farmers field

9 Likes

Wished I could find those in my area !

4 Likes

Literally a 3 minute walk away from my house too. Do you not have any decent mushies growing where you are?

3 Likes

Honestly never picked this kind before sooooo I’m pretty much identifying then by cap slime, and looking good, growing on grass etc… But I’ve picked over 7 pounds of libs and pellies before and when I started picking those I didn’t know

7 Likes

Found these out front my house this morning. How strange.

11 Likes

That’s very cool, I think they’re called fairy rings.
The actual ring, not the mushrooms.

6 Likes

@Weedstruck how many chanterelles did you end up with today… only saw the pockets and hood filled lol

2 Likes

Like a few pounds three maybe

1 Like

I’m gonna get more probably

Science seems a little slow lol Just One Dose of Magic Mushroom Compound Regrows Lost Brain Connections in Mice

1 Like

Shrooms are good brain food in my opinion.

2 Likes

You cant skip to the front of the donor list for a new liver but looks like folks are trying. Good luck!

1 Like