Mars Hydro 4.20 Giveway~Please Join us

Not entering the competition but would like to show you what mars hydro lights can do . TS 3000 4x4 tent 2 strawberry pie autoflowers from fastbuds just starting to flower. Tent should be fullin the next month .

3 Likes

3 Likes

I’ve been looking at the SP3000.
Whatcha think about it?

2 Likes

Personally if it were me I would be looking at the FC3000 depending on the shape of your space. The SP300 is a great light though.

2 Likes

I think the SP3000 is a perfect light for a 2x4 setup. That’s where mine is and I got and outstanding harvest of Buddahs Cane. Last grow.
Anything bigger than a 2x4 area I would go with a bar style light kit like @DougDawson said.

3 Likes

Yeah, I realize that. That’s why I said depending on the shape of his space. Those SP’s are great for rectangles.

2 Likes

Yup. And I’m dam proud of my FC E4800 I have in my 4x4 flower tent.

2 Likes

Yeah, the flower space is currently almost 3×5ft.
Not a lot of headroom though.

Those bar lights are pretty nice for light distribution. And I like that my MarsHydro lights have a volume knob so you can easily go from seed to harvest. I go about 25% when they are babies. 40-50% when they are in veg. 75%+ late veg and flower.

2 Likes

#marshydro420

here are my two sp6500s i bought 2 years ago on a 420 sale turned off and raised as i was doing ipm spray love them and the coverage

and here are two ts1000s bought for veg and mom lights… as you can see one more would be perfect HINT HINT

looking into a 2x4 grow tent kit complete set up also this 4/20 for pheno hunting this summer

strains are meat breath, cowboy cookies, LSD… hindu kush… og kush… ice cream cake… and a cpl unknows

3 Likes

Who amongst us couldn’t use another light, lol. Thanks for the shot @MarsHydro

Stardawg x Jack the Ripper under a TSW2000

#marshydro420

2 Likes

I’ll throw my name in
I had an old Mars1600 that had heat problems and diodes and drivers burned out , was not fixable $750 down the tubes 1/2 of a Good size grow had to be tossed.

SP3000 is a large single strip LED grow light fitted with high-quality Samsung LM301B chips and a broad spectrum of boosted red light. Equipped with high penetration and minimum obstruction of natural sunlight.the maximum coverage area is 3*5.

Featuring a thick aluminum passive heat sink and densely arranged chips, the SP Series provides high efficacy but low heat output while minimizing obstruction to natural light.

2 Likes

Thank you for your feedback. Regarding the problems of the product, please contact our after-sales email: solutions@mars-hydro.com.we will help you solve the problem.Thanks~

1 Like

I’d love the chance to up my light!
#marshydro420
Thanks guys.

Here’s one of my current Skunk #1 babies.

2 Likes

I’m thinking about a real grow light to replace my Walmart specials you see there. Just touched off a salvo of seeds for the spring and they are looking pretty leggy / long. A nice new light might improve things, so here’s a go!

Lots of Copa in there, as well as several strains from OG
#marshydro420

5 Likes

#marshydro420

Happy growing, peeps and good luck everyone :crossed_fingers:. :exclamation:

Gaz. :facepunch:

3 Likes

Strawberry Cough/ Texas Butter

#marshydro420

2 Likes

SOOOO MANY PURDY PLANTS EVERYONE!!!

:heart_eyes:

3 Likes

You just cannot go wrong with a Mars Hydro light… I am proud to say Mars Hydro is my Sponsor and supplies me with their awesome TSW-2000 light, inline fan/filter ducting combo 6mos later.
The light is unreal, comes with an ez to reach dimmer switch making it easier sometimes to simply dial it up or down vs moving the light.

5 Likes