Mars Hydro Father's day Giveaway-- Looking For A Tester For TS1000

I don’t actually have ANY @MarsHydro gear but I’m in the Uk and have a perpetual grow going on - I have a small ‘BudBox’ tent that is 75cm/75cm/100cm tall & with the TS1000 light i could use it from seed to weed …?!

( sadly, I don’t win much. Lol .).

I think doing a journal with the light on Overgrow would be fine for me too.

Good luck everyone ! :crossed_fingers:

Gaz

@ifish @Barefrog

4 Likes

So far my favourite mars hydro product is the tsl2000. I’m in Canada :canada:

@DougDawson @Shadey your up :grin:

1 Like

I think they should give all of us lights for free! Just because :roll_eyes: :grimacing: :shushing_face:

There are many jerks. People are generally good. Not me though.

1 Like

Full s
Disclosure I have the fc480

1 Like

I have suitable instance in future to try these led systems,I’ve used and still am using hps as my goto light source of choice but one day I will test the theory against my cast iron blueprint practice when I grow…then I’ll see for myself if led systems greet me with a smile…:blush:the high powered enhanced 720nm systems look the dogs dangles I have to be honest…I’ll watch this competition…see who wins and watch them grow under it…should be fun!!!

and I’m patiently waiting for a reasonable budget m3 led system that can surpass growth and yield so I can actually compare the 2 after growing for decades under hps…no led system to date I’ve seen in the budget I have seems to come close…but i am open to being proved otherwise…🫡

1 Like

I’m in the :us:
This would be great
I’m training a young apprentice at the moment

We can share her first grow #marshydro

@Hemp @ifish

1 Like

My father is no longer with us. He’d likely frown upon my ways. He was an old cowboy.

Hey @FirstCavApache64, @420noob, and @TopShelfTrees1; y’all wanna get down on this?

:us:

3 Likes

Tbh I’ve yet to own a @MarsHydro product although I have had people contact me about testing etc. ironically I was showing my dad the FS series before and even he said those are killer looking lights! Also my birthday is June 28th and this would be an amazing present especially since I’m running a light lent to me by a good friend atm. I’m in Canada :canada: and would gladly give this light a proper documented test run, thank you for the opportunity and @blowdout2269 thsnk you for the tag :pray:t2:

@MissinBissin @Kyumonryu @Mithridate @InTheWoods get in on this guys.

5 Likes

I love my mars hydro 3x3 tent. @blowdout2269 @zephyr .

1 Like

Can’t say I have a favourite Mars Hydro product, but the TS1000 looks nice.

@berzerk @donnie

Does Mars Hydro sell umbrellas, or a father’s love? Not that I don’t have an umbrella, just wondering why daddy doesn’t love me.

:canada:

2 Likes

to be honest i have had my eye on the ts2000, and the 3000. i am in love with some of the mars products, but some run hotter then others, i would be grateful to have a new light in my tent…who wouldn’t. let me know how i can be a part of this.giveaways are awesome way to give back…been growing a year, and mars has been a big part of my beginnings

Favorite so far are the 10 gallon fabric pots. Use em for some of my veggies.
@Carty @Longtooth check this out!

2 Likes

Thanks for the tag mate

Never used a mars hydro product but I’d love to use the ts1000 it’s been a great light for a long time in the scene.

I can provide a grow log across OG and socials

I’d use this light to enable me to have veg and flower at the same time

@MCR0161
@Rhai88

4 Likes

Haven’t tried any mars stuff yet but I’ve been eyeballing the 6” ifresh smart ventilation kit. Looks solid.

@Klocwork33 @Thats_bank @CTGrown

1 Like

I guess it’s a tie between my tent and my ts600 @Gonzo @blowdout2269

2 Likes

My father passed away about 2 months after I started growing. He never got a chance to see my grow space. He probably would have really liked the tents. My favorite @MarsHydro product would have to be the TS1000, I have two, my brother has two, and they are great lights that have lasted 3 years so far. I also love your 4-foot heating mat. Good luck, friends, and thank you for a chance.

@Emeraldgreen @Papalag

5 Likes

Awesome :ok_hand: @MarsHydro I’d be interested in the smallest light you possibly make for a 1x1x2 grow tent. You guys should maybe offer something like this size. Or a simple solution for such small tents… regardless I’m sure I’ll find a good use for the light your offering…

@DougDawson @Pigeonman

No problem :blush:

Happy Father’s Day fellas :blue_heart:

7 Likes

Well I already shared some grows with ts1000 another would complement the one I have, otherwise I might go with a tsl3000 and keep my 1000 for younglings and clones.

From Portugal since 1985.

@Foreigner @ReikoX

For a 1x1x2 i would honestly DIY a citizen citiled COB on a single Arctic alpine am3+ heatsink and fan.

Single COB is £6 for clu038
Heating and fan about £12
12v driver about £4
36v 50w driver about £8

Sorry don’t know the CAD conversion lol

3 Likes