Mars Hydro Father's day Giveaway-- Looking For A Tester For TS1000

Hey bro, here ya go :wink: @seeds2weeds

1 Like

Favorite mars product is probably the 4x4 whole tent kit set up
@Maddawg
@HeadyBearAdventures
:evergreen_tree: :us: :star:

3 Likes

You have any “spare” lights you might have laying around not being used. :joy::joy::rofl::rofl:

My favorite Mars Hydro product is my FC8000 which was provided to me by them through a sponsorship. I love that light and it does an amazing job for me @MarsHydro .

I won’t be entering the giveaway as others can use the light more then I but wanted to show how well the light did for me. Is it OK if I tag a bunch of people to make sure they don’t miss the opportunity @MarsHydro ?

4 Likes

I actually don’t have any products from Mars Hydro but would love to have a nice light and would love to test it out :grin:

@420noob
@DougDawson

United States.

2 Likes

my father would have loved the mars hydro sp3000 because i would tell him how much i like it and think its one of the best bang for buck for any 2x4 to 3x5 growers.

im in canada and would love to showcase this light.

@rhino_buddy @Oldtimerunderground @Emeraldgreen @ShiskaberrySavior

good luck all

3 Likes

Good luck everyone.

My pops loves his tent from @MarsHydro. He’s using a cheap led light though and that ts1000 would be a huge upgrade.

@Dirtron @chronickyle

I think this will be my next light purchase.

1 Like

i think if i could go back instead of my 2 sp6500s i would have got 4 5 or 6 sp3000s. much more versatile and super under rated light.

1 Like

I’d comment on mars hydro products but sadly I’ve never owned any product they make .

@Oldtimerunderground @DougDawson
Thanks for the chance @MarsHydro

1 Like

You’re not the only one. :wink:

1 Like

My favorite product would be the lights, they really stand out. My dad would have thought the tens where pretty cool, you dont need to convert a whole room.

@Oldtimerunderground
@Wizzlez

Our favorite product was the fc 3000 its was his first led grow light.
Sadly he never seen the Results before he died.

@GCC.Bud

@George

1 Like

Hi,Thank you for your compliment, you can invite others friends to jion this giveaway

1 Like

You can view our products, and then look at the products you like :blush:

2 Likes

I hope you win this! the TS1000 would be ideal for your grow style. @MarsHydro this would be the ideal place/person to showcase your light as this grower is always pushing the boundaries of growing. testing all mediums, techniques & theories involved in growing achieving great results. no better place to showcase this light and what it can do.

5 Likes

This is a good quality product, wouldn’t mind another one

@mainerJ @Villiager
Thanks for the giveaway @MarsHydro!
Sweden

4 Likes

Have an older ts1000, covers half my tent, been on 24/7 for around two years. I’d like to be able to use the other half of my tent, old vs new. I’d rather run half my 2x4 with the ts1000 than use another brand that was 8xs the price and fill the tent. First Fathers day without my Dad. RIP. Never know, maybe a new good light will bring me out of this dark place I feel I’m in. Still not even flowered out my asphalt. She past a mama plant and a grandma by now. Lol. Anyhow… Enough of my problems. Thx for the chance @MarsHydro
@Blueridge @WVMountainGhost Good luck :crossed_fingers::seedling:

1 Like

Thanks for the tag @Jgood. I hope you’re doing well and I’m sorry to hear about your dad. Good luck and remember two lights are better than one.

1 Like