I’d love to win some Mars Hydro equipment! I’m :us:

@hawkman , @misterbee, @Loggershands

4 Likes

Love to see your Give-aways Mars Hydro
Good Luck OG’rs

3 Likes

Love my mars hydro light!

lol I put the label on the inside while assembling lol. :us:
@OhNo555 @carty @illicitmango @blowdout2269 @GEMI-CONNECT616 @Pigeonman @TopShelfTrees1 @HighTilliDie @bobgrows @mrgreenthumb @FeloniousMonk

9 Likes

Thank you for the opportunity, been very impressed with Mars products lately and would gladly add more to the cultivation rooms. Many thanks and good luck to all!
@MissinBissin get over here bro :facepunch:t2:

2 Likes

Thank you @MarsHydro for the giveaway!
@420noob thank you for the tag! :pray:

Check this out @Gnome1 @Hughmanoid @MaryJane13 @Rabeats2093 @OhNo555 @OnePassionateGrower @Magu

12 Likes

Looking :eyes: good @Bobgrows, but would expect nothing less from you! :tophat::clap::tophat::clap::tophat::clap::facepunch::wink::+1::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

3 Likes

I’ve been a Lucky Grower with @MarsHydro here on OG and GrowDiaries. I am just rooting from the sidelines Bud.
I’ve bought, won and been gifted pieces I use Daily !

Clip Fan, 4” in-line, 4’ tent, ts-1000. Starting to add up.

1 Like

Was going to do the same but that new to me 5x5 could definitely use all of the above so I’m in! We both know what I could really use though :wink:

1 Like

Thanks for the tag @Bobgrows . This little plant wishes she had a Mars hydro light. 🥹 Has anyone tagged @Maddawg yet?

3 Likes

@CanuckistanPete @Maddawg @Foreigner @Budderton @misterbee @MissinBissin

If your not interested in the prize, it always makes a great secret Santa gift.

@MarsHydro thanks for the opportunity for some quality growing materials.

8 Likes

You know it.

2 Likes

@MarsHydro Loving the ol Mars Hydro 2 but it’s time to upgrade, ty for the opportunity!

2 Likes

@THCeed I 100% agree with you.
Right now, I have a photo-contest Prize coming “in the mail” anyday, so I’m quite content to cheer!
The picture of my Brain on Cannabis, under a ts1000, won 3rd place

7 Likes

@Bobgrows Thanks for the tag chica !
I’ll have to look into the archives and find some post worthy pics !

2 Likes

THANKS for the Tag, everyone!! @MarsHydro, I’m down for the Giveaway. SUPER THANKS for being such an engaging Sponsor, it makes OG better. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Heyhey. Always interested in trying new gear, and what better time than the new year? Thanks for the chance, Mars Hydro. Here’s a shot of a young bud playing peek a boo with a fan leaf from this last run.

Good luck, all. Check it out, @Til_Valhalla @LzBoy @Amendment3 @hooddirt
Stay up
Coffin_Dodger
:ghost: :raccoon:

8 Likes

Check this out @MoBilly
Mars Hydro is gonna make someone happy again. I use 100% Mars Hydro lighting.
Here my garden.

:us:

4 Likes

Still growing underneath CDM 315w but really wanne test a good led light😁 all ready recieved a gift from @Groenevingers today

2x chocolate rain x choco kush and 1 lemon thai fusion seeds🍋 greetings from the Netherlands. @mndlss

5 Likes

Thank you @MarsHydro for providing new stuff for members at the OG!! Awesome!

@JohnnyPotseed I just bet you could find a spot for this…
@Ace71975 , You too, probably have a spot.
I know I do!!!

2 Likes

I appreciate the chance.

@Gumbert

4 Likes