Mars Hydro Halloween Surprise Present

Hello everybody, Halloween is approaching.
You must have heard the saying that ”Trick or treat, smell my feet!”. This is a precious childhood memory for many people, and we should not let it go. So, Mars will be with you on Halloween to help you remember the joy of getting candy. Your neighbor treats you with candy, Mars treats you with TS1000. :heart_eyes: How to get this present? Please see the entry details below.

Entry Time: Oct 25th - Oct 31st

Entry Rules:
1: Find at least one advantage/disadvantage/suggestion of TS1000 through the link.
Entry Link: https://www.mars-hydro.com/ts-1000-led-grow-light
2: Copying of the content is not allowed.
3: One post a day, up to seven posts.
4: Add tag #marshydrohalloween
5: @ 3 friends

Winner Selection: The winner will be selected by a random number generator and will be announced on Nov 1st.

Notice: Please be gentle and do not use offensive words.

Good luck to all! :two_hearts:

30 Likes

One advantage in my mind immediately is the 5 year warrantee… that’s impressive because most are 3 unless we are talking high cost leds $1000 or more etc

Marshydrohalloween

@ShiskaberrySavior @ifish @Papalag get in here gromigos

@MarsHydro is this correct ???

#marshydrohalloween

5 Likes

Only one thing, the tag is #marshydrohalloween

1 Like

When I do it it only makes it bold… I have added hashing but it won’t let me??

Just copy the tag #marshydrohalloween

3 Likes

Lmao… thanks!!! I appreciate the giveaway is very cool and always exciting to be a part of whether win or lose!! :green_heart:

4 Likes

I have been blessed with lighting from @MarsHydro so I am just going to say good luck to everyone. Whomever wins will not be disappointed.

7 Likes

Yes I remember we were just talking about that man!!! Twas your suggestion to me for veg!! @DougDawson

1 Like

One suggestion about the the TS1000 is to make a power cord connector on the board like the TS3000 so the drivers can be placed remotely.

#marshydrohalloween
@iamyou_youareme @supershitfuck @BRMTreefarmer

5 Likes

Yes it is. I am sold on their products. I have used them to successfully grow what I am smoking right now as well as produce many seeds. Their lights get the job done IMO.

4 Likes

Ooooo I hope i win! :crossed_fingers:

4 Likes

i’m sorry to bump in on your idea @Varuna
but yes for the more in the closet budder’s out there having the balast and dimmer control away from the light would give more space and less heat in chamber
#marshydrohalloween
on the +side i would love to give this or a higher umol a test
@Varuna lol
@sedin
@Prince
@DougDawson
@MarsHydro :money_mouth_face:

4 Likes

Happy early Halloween!
#marshydrohalloween

One of the multiple advantages I see for this light… it has an adjustable dimmer that my current light does not have. And I hear really good things about the light and company.
Thank you for the opportunity @MarsHydro
Tagging some growmies
@JohnnyPotseed @ciganomarola @DougDawson

3 Likes

Im having difficulty at the moment not being able to dimm my lights. The dimmer is a big advantage i see w/this light. Thank you for this opportunity @MarsHydrohalloween

#marshydrohalloween

1 Like

Don’t forget to tag #marshydrohalloween and @ your friends.

1 Like

Reasonably priced
#marshydrohalloween
@Hydro921
@MoBilly
@BigMike55
@MonasticDank
@Pigeonman
@Oldtimerunderground
@Papalag

4 Likes

Thnx for the tag cuz, but I’m not on the lookout for anything lol, nice light though.

2 Likes

Low energy consumption is one of the biggest benefits for me.

#marshydrohalloween

@Upstate @Enjoi802 @avr1

1 Like

#marshydrohalloween

High quality lights ant a very reasonable price can’t beat that

@ifish , @Slick1 @Cormoran @Terpsnpurps
@Hemp

Thanks marshydro

3 Likes

They have some sweet deals and dreams.