Mars Hydro’s first giveaway of 2024 is here! 🎁

One of the bar lights are definitely on my radar, I appreciate the suggestion, bud! I think the bar style lights are hands down the best option right now. I need to win one of these mars contests or save up my pennies for a bit lol :slight_smile: But you’re right- the TS1000 come in handy when a plant or two decides to stretch too far and mess up my canopy.
Last run I had a goddarn mess in there :joy:

1 Like

Mighty handsome plants, though.

1 Like

awsome plants, get in on this @Tolerance_Break. I need new veg light, my 65 watt was a great starter light, is how I was sold, it works its heart out to give me the best bud it can but I need better damnit! especially since I started running a small auto in my veg tent to keep the harvests comin

1 Like

How do you keep your mars sticker from rolling off.
Is that a T-3000?

Here’s some buds maturing under my @MarsHydro light.
:us:
Thanks for the tag @Greenup & @Pawsfodocaws

Check it out @JustANobody

5 Likes

OMFG ,The venus Fly trap is so fcking cool…I always wanted to grow one of them. Yours is a beast.

1 Like

@everyone Our gift will be randomly selected from these three (Clip-on-fan/Inlinefan/Growbag), you can find them on the official website. Tell us which one do you like? :heart:

5 Likes

I could use a new inline fan @MarsHydro . :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

@MarsHydro I’m with @Rhino_buddy I’d go with the inline fan :v: iFresh :wink:

1 Like

Need me a 2×4 and exhaust still.
Come on baby, daddy needs a new pair of shoes!
:game_die::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Thank you @MarsHydro.:us:
:slightly_smiling_face:

Good call on the tag @OhNo555 :+1:t2:

4 Likes

thanks @MarsHydro good luck all. :canada:
19d6c9aaca4b28bfcb3150c03775d9a2d61dd290_2_375x500
under a mars sp6500

@Tappy

2 Likes

This thread has really blown up with so many deserving folks. Good luck, everybody!

2 Likes

@smokekulture @mndlss @JerBear … Thank you :+1: USA

3 Likes

@mota @MissinBissin thanks @MarsHydro

:canada:

4 Likes

Inline fan

1 Like

That Mars Hydro womb, all sparkly in the background delivered a 20 year old seed. The one on the left. In the U.S. :us: @LemonadeJoe

5 Likes

I can always use another clip on fan

2 Likes

Thanks man! @Papalag they make nice equipment. I had all the 192 style. MarsHydro would be great for me and my friend @Ris. I’m sure it would help out.
I know @HappyGoLucky21 would love one.
Hey buddy!

2 Likes

My old friend, I’m trying to get back into the swing of things. Been chatting it up with my pal @minitiger from the U:us:SA. Looks like some fire gardens going on up in this thread and around OG! Keep up all the good work OGers, Mars Hydro and Staff!

1 Like

Thank for the tag @sprinklememaynee !

Mystery Romulan no.2

Located in Canada :canada:

@Reznfingeez33 check out the giveaway!

6 Likes

@ All plant lovers Come and join this giveaway, don’t miss it. :wink: :wink: :wink:

7 Likes