Mass Medical Strains: Amnesia Pupil

Here are some pictures of a couple different keepers I found from some amnesia pupil seeds. I popped 3 and found 2 stunners. These were very stable, no intersex traits and good consistency. I grew these a few years ago with fox farm ocean forest soil and fox farms nutes. They were flowered for a little over 9 weeks before harvest.

Pheno 1 (this pheno had a lot of pink hues. Nose: sour blue raspberry, lacquer, and solvent. I ended up making a bunch of s1’s and other crosses with this pheno. She was a good yielder and was consistent after each round of mother reset and cloning)

Pheno 3 (Nose: heavy on the lacquer and solvent side of things. Yielded slightly less and had less trichome coverage. Still it was very difficult to choose a keeper between these two)

I have since rotated to other things so I’m not holding either of these phenos anymore, but I do miss them. Happy growin guys :raised_hands:t2:

16 Likes

have you run any other MassMedical genetics ?

Yes I have run his prayer pupil (which had a lot of instability for me) and Mr. E pupil. I was hoping to find something really cheesy in the Mr. E pupil but found mostly fermented fruit type smells. She yielded well but I was slightly disappointed. The amnesia pupil was by far one of the best strains I’ve grown

1 Like

check out “Chupil” (UK cheese x star pupil) MassMedical Strain also you get a free pack of White Truffle x star pupil Great Lakes Genetics.com

2 Likes