Outkastt85 Test Grow Smoke Report

Outkastt85 is (Outkastt88 x Blueberry F5) - by me
Outkastt88 by Goat and Monkey is Outkastt Blueberry (clone only) x 88G13HP

Flower time 63-70
Nose: Off Berries, Cream, and Melted Plastic
Taste: Cream, Off Berries, and Hashy Foot Funk
Effects: It feels clear headed and non sedating, but thats deceptive, it settles in to be physically and mentally sedating. Fairly loose muscled, relief from spasms but not resolution. Distinct feeling like my eyes are on the side of my head. Not incredibly potent, but effective pain/spasm meds. Muscle looseness remains after the stone is gone.
Yield: 112 grams from 6 week veg/63 day bloom topped once. Salt based.
Return: ~15% returns when pressing through 75 micron bags.

Trouble Points: Needs a stable pH, anything outside 6-6.3 made it fairly mad. Can take very heavy feeds but only to the point of damp. Seems to prefer more frequent dampening than semi-regular drenching.

19 Likes

Very nice, you can definitely see the classic blueberry influence in her. Flavors sound great too, I definitely know what you mean by ā€˜melted plasticā€™ lol

6 Likes

Neat stuff. Blue lines are great but I can see the 88 G13HP has beefed it up a smidge.

Love the user name, wife and Iā€™s favorite character on the show. Weā€™re always singing the ā€œmisbehavingā€ song lol we even adapted the lyrics for the dog.

3 Likes

I have enjoyed every character walton goggins has played that i have seen him in. Have you seen the series ā€œVice Principalsā€. Fantastically hilarious.

3 Likes

Heā€™s just the best. Any character Iā€™m into it.

2 Likes

I hit: Ace Hashplant S1, Outkastt88, Tasty Boobs (tasty waves x sherbooberry), Pupil Magoo (not a fan of Pupil hybrids, but the offspring turned out a great, columnar afghani), Ebony and Ivory, Lemon Tree, (Lemon Tree x Blueberry), and Sour Clemens (Sour OG x Clementine) with a purple weirdo blueberry f5 male, and this is my favorite of them. Iā€™ve only gotten males from the Ebony and Ivory x blueberry f5 so far though.

2 Likes

What was the ACE hashplant S1 like?

1 Like

I only had 2-3 seeds of it to work with so my opinion on it isnā€™t all that informed. Seemed to be a really finicky plant, I never figured out a feed or feed schedule that kept it happy in line with my other plants. The profile was much sweeter and more floral than I expected. Really dense compact flower. I wanted to hopefully pop the darker afghani traits of the blueberry to the surface and maybe add some weight. The Pupil Magoo x Blueberry did this more successfully so far.

1 Like