May 2020 Picture Of the Month **Contest Thread** 🎥

Yeah that’s what I’m thinking more art less massive cola :thinking:

11 Likes

Lemon Headband Kush in the front, green crack in the back.

@HandBanana

31 Likes

nice healthy looking plants

9 Likes

Thank you, @Mongobongo, what an expression of generosity. I can’t wait to see all the great pics that get posted. I"m sure there’ll be some fire.

9 Likes

…Bodhi…hippy hashplant after a watering :v:t5:

36 Likes

Humor? I may have one…

3 Likes

11 3/4 in. In a 7 gallon pot.

27 Likes

Divyder by Reiko, water-only living soil.

33 Likes

Marty the murder mantis eating a fly I caught in the house. This pic was taken last yr it was our very first real grow with a cpl mystery bag seeds, originally thought marty was a boy until we found the egg sack she laided on one of the fan cords :woman_shrugging:

47 Likes

Going to be hard to beat that one

12 Likes

I’m going for “artsy” with this organized droplet scene.

30 Likes

I’m in guys. Im most definitely game to help support this AWESOME app and people. You guys have shown me nothing but love and I respect that. So I’ll put my name in Potentchronic and I’ll make a donation now.

OK, I’m finally gonna get to upload my monthly pic. I figured since I’m just getting going again and my ladies are very small and not lots to look at… I figured I’d get original and hopefully get a laugh or two from everyone.

21 Likes

Thats a cool pic, man, really! As soon as I looked at it I saw the image of a human torso, with the tent pole the spine. The darker areas the droplets make that are on either side of pole are the lungs and the plant leaves are if you wore a pair of leaf “duh-dunh-duh-duh’s!”, leafs pointing up, obviously. Hehe! Maybe Im reaching a little on second glance! Well, its a nice, artistic picture, no matter how this crazy bastard sees in it!

8 Likes

Those are some STRIKING colors on that cola! Just pretty as punch and VERY enticing! Makes my mouth water, so to speak…:+1:

7 Likes

She’s wonderful.

4 Likes

Man that’s pretty

5 Likes

Yeah I’m in the actual contest and I voted for this masterpiece. Well played.

8 Likes

Thank you it’s one of my favorites pics of marty,and to think i almost posted a different one lol honestly I dont care about winning just sharing a cool pic my hobbies are growing and photography I’m no professional just enjoy doing both stay safe and happy growing.

Love the green crack btw, actually about to germ some any day now

10 Likes

5 posts were merged into an existing topic: DIY 5 site Fogponics

Captain Tripps says, “Going my way?”

26 Likes