HB’s 4 strain DWC Perpetual Grow

Sorry for the lack of updates, been busy and had a very bad day this week that forces me to change my setup some. My 5 site fog system is now a 2 site(2 big ass blueberry cheesecakes) DWC/Fogponics

So far the girls are loving it. Flower about 23 days in, green crack and lemon headband. I’ll be making buckets all week between work, working my way into a 15 plant perpetual grow, need 35 more buckets to get there. Plan is to build 3 (12) bucket systems, RDWC, and continuing to incorporate the fog at various stages.

3 Likes

Im confused. Are you taking a standard DWC setup - with an established plant in flower - and adding a fog generator inside?

It looks like you have lowered the water level in the DWC? How low?

With two plants - how big is the tote, and where are you putting the fogger?

The roots and plants do look good!

Basically I lost a tote, to rescue the girl in it I had to shuffle stuff around to where the larger plants were getting sufficient space for roots, miscalculated a few things, ended up having to put the two big ladies in the large tote, and adding two air stones to it. Water level is quite low but I also have the 2 foggers running 1 on 6 off. Roots seem to be getting the best of both worlds in terms of that deep lateral growth and some fuzzies up top.

1 Like

Basically operator error on my end not thinking about how the one change I made would inevitably still leave me short on totes

2 Likes

(upload://ahY7m13BckJbuNthdYswAPkHO1H.jpeg)

5 Likes

What breeder?

1 Like

What you got to look forward to

14 Likes

Beautiful ladies nice and frosty😎 This will be our first time and from the looks of it we won’t be disappointed. Breeder is Humboldt

2 Likes

Nice. I was told these are dinafem but no way to verify as they were cuttings

3 Likes

And one of those buds is a lemon kush. Didnt mean for her to be in there

3 Likes

Quick visual update

9 Likes

Those are looking pretty very and frosty!! @HandBanana
:+1: :sunglasses:
Good work!!

Cheers
G

5 Likes

Gracias mi amigo. That be that Quantum Board sugar thanks to our pals at HLG

2 Likes

I wanted to do fogponics for some time when it first came out 20 years ago . I even purchased a 6 headed fogger. But couldnt . I really want to try my hand at it again.
The root mass with those hairs are interesting .

2 Likes

Hows the house smell??

1 Like

Like a skunk holocaust

2 Likes

Like they had a pissing contest under your house…marking their territory. I’d love to do a run like that one day and vent towards the street…blasting it! Right on…soon some sweet smoke to enjoy

Nice job…Im like 3 days in. Why do i always have to experiment with something…its like will this work? Delys…fk

1 Like

10 Likes

nothing wrong with that…Id say you know what your doing!

2 Likes

8 Likes