May 2020 Picture Of the Month **Contest Thread** šŸŽ„

This may not look like much but this my friendā€™s is the first clone Iā€™ve ever taken in from anyone period started cultivating last century this is the capulator Mac cut ā€¦I took this clone in with the intention of spreading it across the map some with the help of OG itā€™s already headed to four states once it vegā€™s enough for cuts

Had to break several of my own rules to acquire this but now that itā€™s home I feel like a million bucks

31 Likes
     šŸŽ„  **PICTURE OF THE MONTH** šŸŽ„ 

Well itā€™s close to the end of our first month! I would like to thank everyone who has participated. Please vote for who you think won the month of May. Itā€™s not any easy choice! Lots of great shots!

• 7lpdwcaw
  • Stickyjones
  • goatrock
  • TheShowMeHomie
  • HandBanana
  • DiggySoze
  • jamescoldflame
  • Dej
  • Budafly
  • schmarmpit
  • PotentChronic
  • randrobertson522
  • Comacus
  • Indoornesian
  • Heliosphear
  • DesertGrown
  • brampie
  • Seymour Green
  • Pawsfodocaws

0 voters

12 Likes

Should make a new thread with just the pictures for everyone to vote, so they donā€™t have to wade through 45 other random posts

11 Likes

Or maybe some way to highlight the posts that are entered

4 Likes

Just wanted to say you were my second pick nice job

5 Likes

Sorry just saw this. Iā€™ll make a new thread for each month so scrolling doesnā€™t get insane.

7 Likes

No sorry necessary. Just thinking out loud.

5 Likes

Please vote again! ^^^^^^ scroll up

3 Likes

7lpdwcaw
Stickyjones
goatrock
TheShowMeHomie
HandBanana
DiggySoze
jamescoldflame
Dej
Budafly
schmarmpit
PotentChronic
randrobertson522
Comacus
Indoornesian
Heliosphear
DesertGrown - not posted
brampie
Seymour Green
Pawsfodocaws

hereā€™s quick links to each image, saves having to scroll. If yours is incorrect let me know and ill fix, but Im fairly sure everyone only posted one pic. Didnt see one for @goatrock or @DesertGrown, though

8 Likes

I donā€™t remember signing up for this. Must have been extremely ripped. lol. I lost most all my weed pics with a hard drive fuck-up. But do have some fair pics of the Sunshine Daydream f2 giveaway seeds. So, here goes. Now how do I get this thing uploaded. I need a puff.

18 Likes

Hey, sorry if I missed it. Iā€™m afraid to vote because I donā€™t want to know whoā€™s winning. When is the deadline to vote, midnight when the clock ticks over to June?

6 Likes

This graph doesnā€™t show results until I close it so your good to go.

7 Likes

Interestingā€¦ I didnā€™t even realize that was an option.

Cool beans.

5 Likes

There are some definite good ones hopefully even more people participate thatā€™s a hell of a prize Iā€™m in need of a new wax device

5 Likes

Never had a good one before.

Have you tried this Vax Plus vape before? Guess what Iā€™m asking is ā€” Are you Pro Vax or anti-Vax? Lmfao

8 Likes

Iā€™ve always used a yocan itā€™s outdated for sure my cousin and brother both have newer versions was going to buy another as mine is on the fritz like most ecig style devices they donā€™t last forever but my local shop has yet another model of yocan lol so idk Iā€™ve held off last couple months saved me some money for real not buying 80 dollars of wax a week

Need to save for a press

7 Likes

Cool supreme sticker I remember when they were a skate company and there shit never moved in the local skate shop :rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy: wish I had a time machine

6 Likes

Iā€™m a sucker for Santaā€¦ But then again I have like a Christmas tree in every room during Christmas

7 Likes

Lmao. I always wanted to keep a live Christmas tree in the house, year-round!
Is that weird?

8 Likes

I canā€™t lie; I ended up changing my answer! So yaā€¦ Iā€™m deleting the post ā€œcommentā€ of me making a false claim of who I was voting for Sorry @brampie! I really do like your pic.:+1: I felt I should say something cuz I donā€™t want to be ā€œTHATā€ guy that says one thing & does another. I donā€™t do it in real life Iā€™m not gonna start on here! Lolā€¦ My bad! Didnā€™t mean to get so serious :joy::joy::joy: Damn that Snoops Dream got me rippedā€‹:crazy_face::sunglasses:

7 Likes