May 2020 Picture Of the Month **Contest Thread** 🎥

No. That sounds like a great idea! My husband might kill you now.

do you like to put ornaments on your pot plants for Christmas?

5 Likes

Only a few hours left to vote!

6 Likes

15min until winner will be announced, voting is still open a few posts up!!!

4 Likes

So who is the winner?

2 Likes

I voted for heilospear :thinking: not myself lol

4 Likes
**Congrats to @Budafly the first winner of Pic of the month**

You will be sent your VAX plus Vaporizer and 12 Uncle fester Skunk 18 beans (donated by @50State) @PoppaPuff will be taking care of shipping costs. Enjoy!

Please PM me shipping details :v:

Can’t Wait for June’s pics! A new thread will be posted within the next 24 hours for June.

15 Likes

CONGRATULATIONS @Budafly! My vote was between you and another pic, so Im glad you won…enjoy your new gear! Thanks again to @Mongobongo, for putting this thing on! Think its pretty cool! And for the prizes @50State and @PoppaPuff THANKS TO YOU as well!

5 Likes

Yeah, I though it would be a little, eh? so I also did NOT vote for myself.

4 Likes

I think that I hit my name scrolling up through the thread and it didn’t lock in my vote until the poll closed

Congratulations to @Budafly

5 Likes

@Budafly congratulations😁

5 Likes

Congrats @Budafly

3 Likes

Are we able to begin posting for this month’s contest? I have a special picture just for today seeing as how its my bday and all.

6 Likes

If I was gonna lose, can’t imagine a better picture worth losing to.

3 Likes

Congrats @Budafly

Should have voted for myself so I had at least 1 vote :laughing:

3 Likes

Congratulations @Budafly great pic :+1:

2 Likes

Thank you everyone, still cant believe I won :grin:@Mongobongo thank you this was so much fun @50State cant wait to try out the ufs :star_struck: and how great are you @PoppaPuff taking care of shipping u rock. I’ve yet to try a dry herb vape so not gunna lie im pumped thanks again everyone and happy growing :seedling:

4 Likes

Congratulations @Budafly. Great picture!

2 Likes

Congratulations @Budafly! Great pic!

Thanks to @Mongobongo for organizing this contest and big help to OG!

I’ll try to prepare some custom badge to recognize POTM winners :smiley:

9 Likes

Woo Hoo!! Congrat’s @Budafly :partying_face: :confetti_ball: :champagne: A well deserved innaugural winner of the Picture of the Month contest!!

And once again, thanks @Mongobongo for putting this together!!

For the record, today is the first of June - which I thought was going to be the first day for voting. I missed out on casting my own vote because of my lack of understanding the way the contest works. It seems to me that it would be the most fair if we waited until the month was over, and everyone can start voting at the same time for all the photos that were received. If the most outstanding photo ever imagined were submitted on the last day of the month, it has no chance to win.

Also for the record, I am not in the contest, and I do think @Budafly is a deserving winner.

7 Likes

@HandBanana hope you enjoy your day, Happy Birthday, stay safe!
Congratulations @Budafly, way to go! I know you’re gonna enjoy that fat pak!
And finally congrats to OverGrow generally for being a great site!:sunglasses:

5 Likes