Mazar I Shariff (Atao's Strawberry IBL)

Mmmmh take your time bro, 15th of May should be okay yes :slightly_smiling_face:

I look forward your outdoor nice altitude grow brotha, all the best! :green_heart:

4 Likes

Mi flo of MIS F4 with @dragonflycoyotesmoke

Mazar love :green_heart: starting to resin up. Lovely fruity funky smells starting to pop out. Peach rings and lemon candy, spicy cool menthol kushy smells…was that fain strawberry or wishful thinking :thinking: :heart: :crossed_fingers:

You can see that i preserved all diversity of Afghanica phenotypes but with mostly fruity aromaz
As F4 for now less than 25% are strawberry and 50% fruity lemony, peach sirop and 25% in classic spicy hasch kush leather fuel diesel. F5 project for 2024, and double cross with some Black Mazar and Andrabi received from @pakistan__landrace__seeds] ; Choukràn Sidi! :clap::green_heart::sunglasses:

4 Likes

Yeah, I’m really looking forward to get to those MiS beans of yours. Going to grow some good old Black Afghan, your X18, pre98xkatsu and Turkish Hashplant next to them. Going to be a real showdown. Will tag you when it’s time, probably this fall. Thank you again for your generousity :pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2:

Pz :v:t2:

3 Likes

Thanks for that info. They do look different from each other. My MIS are starting to peek out of the dirt. I popped a few each of the Sawz Red, MIS, and the Lambsbread, plus Malawi and Ace of Haze x Zacatecas. :wink:

Depending on how many females I get I may have to find homes for some of them if it gets too crazy. :smile_cat:

1 Like

@Taracula’s report

:camera: Mazar i sharif (ibl)
Two fems 15 months slowly cured.
Dashing away :dash: Great medicinal morning smoke for us, one of the best herbs we ever experienced.
a) The Strawberry :strawberry: pheno with the strong oval rocks for flowers, still fresh, her greenish early look didn’t fade away when look in person, energize the body and spirit.
b) The Greek mountain tea pheno aka Sideritis, smells like a greek heirloom mountain tea variety from day one until now, Dark red more airy flowers, maybe a better option to hunt for my humid climate Grinning face :grinning:. Great smoke too.

13 Likes

Flashback vibes ^^

1 Like

Thanx @Taracula for report and this great pic! :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

Report by @dragonflycoyotesmoke thank you!

Lovely peach rings, cream, hash and floral perfume. Serene calm, no dumb head. Blissful and clear, warm and radiant, motivating but half pace :ok_hand: she’s my counterweight to the narrow leafs I can’t keep my hands off. Blends beautiful in a bowl with them too without muddling up the effect :green_heart: :fire:

Cheers and good vibes bro, may your next grow run with them will offer you more of its other BLD shape and one strawberry pheno btw! :strawberry: :four_leaf_clover: :strawberry: Here its next generation F5 will be worked in few months and i will separate strawberry mothers batch of seeds to offer better chance to find :four_leaf_clover: :strawberry: :four_leaf_clover:. Also Double Mazar project in the other hand with new landrace received. Peace!

6 Likes

4 Likes

Can you tell me any more about this?

My buddy was killed in Uruzgan in 2019, so ive been looking for seeds from the area.

Pic from internet so nothing more to say, sorry!

1 Like