MBV’s Cannagar Tutorial/Discussion

It takes practise for sure. I just learned to cut the main vein on the leaf as I was rolling the last one when I heard a crack as I was rolling it. I stopped and trimmed the vein and the others I had waiting but it would have been much easier to do it when they were fresh before drying and curing. I know for the next one.
Can’t wait to have it go like clockwork.

10 Likes

I just want to get a cheap one…can’t seem to find a canadian place that sells the molds though.
Is this even worth getting?..or just splurge for a higher quality one?

2 Likes

Looks pretty cool. Would make real small ones but that is fine. No idea how well it works if you get one lmk.

3 Likes

I wonder what the glue is made from, I used nearly half a gram of RSO trying to glue my last one together that failed miserably.

2 Likes

@Shadey

And they also have Gum Arabic and Pectin. Just like you did, I learned the hard way that hash oil is not an effective glue. Lmfao.

4 Likes

Sticks well to everything you dont want it to stick to, but other than that its not much good for sticking leaves to weed lmao.

3 Likes

I think I have gum arabic in the baking cupboard, I will check some stuff out, cheers for the info man.

1 Like

When I tried thinning out my rosin with ethanol, it didn’t work worth a darn, just absorbed into the weed. Heating it and smearing it on the leaves worked pretty well, but still needs time to cure in a vacuum sealed bag.

2 Likes

I still use a small amount of dark rum with some sugar. I find if I cut the serrations off the leaves and the center vein on the back of the leaf it makes it easier to wrap tight.

5 Likes

How tight are you wrapping them? The one I tried to make I think I went way too tight… you could stab someone with it it’s so solid lol

4 Likes

I also tend to pack mine tight and you probably don’t need to. When wrapping though you want the leaf to be sealed tight so it will draw properly. More of a seal than tightness of that makes sense

4 Likes

I think I understand… I mashed mine into my mold… then wrapped it all in a string to cure. Waaay to tight

3 Likes

I did the same, pounded it in the mould, it would have burned more like a joss stick incense lol. I found rolling the leaf spine with a jar softened the leaf and made it more flexible, it was just keeping it stuck to the weed I couldn’t manage.

I will try another not so hard packed as the last, and hope it doesn’t crumble in my hands.

4 Likes

Decadent capitalist! you put cannabis concentrate on your cannabis! Your bourgeois indulgences are manifold, the keef is wasted on your frivolous ideology! In russia, cannabis sets fire to you!

Useless American! your government wasted billions of dollars to walk on the moon, in russia, our finest cosmonauts were satisfied just to look at it! We did not need a telescope, for our eyes are strong from eating beetroot borscht, rich in Lutein and antioxidants! let this be a lesson to you!

5 Likes

For some reason I saw those moonrocks, and immediately a yakov smirnoff bit popped into my head.
Hopefully you guys get a kick out of it.

No offense to our wonderful russian members. the level of background info alone should show that this joke was made with respect.

edit- haha didn’t realize I was responding to a banned user… hopefully that doesn’t make things awkward.

3 Likes

LOL!! Great!! :+1: :laughing: :rofl:
I’d add Bilberry jam at the end… but that is just ‘gilding the lily’

Cheers
G

2 Likes

haha true, that was definitely a missed opportunity. Thanks Gpaw!

2 Likes

would you guys use leaves from a male plant to roll your canna cigar?
or would you only want to use female leaves?

I just chopped a nice male with huge fan leaves. my thought is that being fans, male or female won’t make much difference.

5 Likes

Yea use the fans from males. The leaf isn’t there for THC%.

6 Likes

As @ReikoX says no real difference as it’s more important to have large fans to make it easier to wrap.

5 Likes