MBV’s Cannagar Tutorial/Discussion

How long til your trip? I’ve been thinking of doing a redesign with a couple of improvements, like a funnel… it definitely won’t be as ambitious as the first.

1 Like

A couple weeks out yet. Nice, looking forward to seeing what you come up with!

1 Like

Depending on how dry they are. If their crisp you will
Definitely have to spray or brush them for a bit with water or rum first.
Jamaican sounds :+1:

3 Likes

I’ll have to check one of the smaller leaves to see if their cracker dry. Maybe experiment on it first before I commit my massive Cinderevil fans on it lol.

6 Likes

So how do you guys get the stick out of the packed canna? I’m scared to break the formed weed…

All good…I got it…felt like a bomb squad tech…lol

Also… my leaves pressed in the book are much smaller than I expected…took some of the larger ones and pressing them now…might be okay using what I have now…I dunno…dont wanna bugger it up.

8 Likes

Looks good. I gotta get one of these molds.
Hey, you gonna use that coupon ?

1 Like

It’s for Hot Topic…so yes, I will be using it…thats where I get my low-cut cleavage shirts with chains and studs…lol.

Those cannagar molds are super cool…100% def recommend!!

4 Likes

Ffs…I’m just gonna buy the ‘gar glue’…this is bullshit. Was using the diluted honeywater…ugh…what a pain in the ass.
Looking for tips for rolling online is useless. Haven’t been hit with frustration this hard in a long time.
The homeless folks downtown will appreciate my failures. It’s like 7 grams…so hopefully they don’t think it’s compressed catnip amd toss it out.

6 Likes

That sucks. I only tried the one time but the bud was too dry and not sticky enough and the blunt just crumbled when I tried to roll it. Complete waste/mess.

2 Likes

Yeah, I imagine the first few times will spark a little bit of frustration and possibly anger…lol. gonna try again this week

4 Likes

I gave up trying to make them I couldn’t get the leaf wrap to stick, even using rso. A lot of people wrap them in a thick rolling paper.

2 Likes

The mold I have fits like 2-4g.Ive have pretty good luck just taking fresh leaves and wrapping with no glue or anything just put them back in the press. Letting them kinda cure for a while turn it once to smooth out the seem if you like. I tried with honey and rum and suger mix but was just a mess.Once the leaves dry they get like a shell without adding anything. Potential to get looking real pretty( which I havent reallydone yet, but they smoke great).

11 Likes

Nice !!! been wanting to do this for some time - good process but will compress using a “sealer” on last step

3 Likes

I never tried the far glue and sure it’s good. Maybe try more honey and cut the large middle vein from the leaf for easier wrapping. It does take some trial and error.

5 Likes

they probably smoke like cigars - 1 last all day !!!

4 Likes

@MBVapester hey im glad you mentioned the middle vein. I forgot that one of the things that also helped me was smashing the middle vein flat with something( i had a broken ice cream scope that is flat on the bottom). I had success cutting them but smashing them flat worked out great for me and was way less of a delicate process.

3 Likes

That would be just as good as long as it makes it more pliable. Trimming the serrations makes it a bit easier and gives it a better finished look as well.

2 Likes

@MBVapester Good one! i’ll try trimming the serrations on my next batch. I think that definitely will put me a couple steps closer to getting them to look how I want.

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing your experience and tips with us guyz.

This motivates me a lot. :+1:

2 Likes