Meesh's 2019 Outdoor Grow Show

That Charlottes Angel CBD got uppotted only 11 days ago. She’s in the 3rd pic on the right. Is it too early to put her in her final 10 gallon pot? Should I wait another 10 days, you guys?

3 Likes

@Tinytuttle I have some tails, but they clank pretty hard when I shake them still. When should I grind them up?

5 Likes

Looks good @Meesh as your probably aware not all are sprouted I actually separate kernels that are from those that aren’t and throw the none spouted back for a day or two and grind up the good ones in a blender add to 4-5 gallons of water and water in .

7 Likes

@Meesh the plants against the house are awesome. I remember when they were just weeee little things, now they are monsters!!

I really enjoy checking out your stuff. Your backyard looks like a magical place :joy::v:

5 Likes

Ummm… Guys! Kushage is 6’5" and Cherry Berry White is too tall for me to measure now approx 6’9"

The stretch is out of control like 8 inches in 5 days! Holy fuck!

Probably cuz I cut the sunflowers down, getting even more sun now

12 Likes

…and it sounds like:

:laughing:

:evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

Rawr! Is exactly what it sounds like! You have created a beast strain!

2 Likes

kinda looks like a dude with no pants, arms outstretched, praying to the pee spirits… :joy_cat:

16 Likes

Dayum! That’s one mighty trunk there!

2 Likes

New toys

16 Likes

clothing storage & salad spinner! :woman: :laughing:

8 Likes

Let us know how the salad spinner works!!!

3 Likes

Gave all the plants a haircut

Kushage

Botafumeiros

OG Skunk

Holy Punch

Strawberry Diesel

Good Shit

Jungle Spice

DBHP

CBW

17 Likes

And they haven’t even started flowering yet. I’m guessing another three weeks. Got another two feet? LOL

9 Likes

5 Likes

That drying rack looks pretty nice! Going to chop all the plants to smaller sized to fit in there, or is it just going to be used for “loose” Bud??? Never tried one of them, I always hang whole plant, but have seen they work really well.

1 Like

So, I’m in the grow store yesterday and they have the drying rack above hanging on display. It’s 6 feet tall. I see another one in that small bag and it says 3 feet on it… Dad’s saying “it’s the same one” and I’m saying that’s impossible Dad. This bag is flat and half the size in diameter and completely flat. Silly me, unzips the bag and the thing pops out like a jack in the box in my face! Too bad no one was video taping cuz it would have won on America’s funniest home videos. Like a slinky, this giant thing springs out. Dad, me and a few other people in the shop start cracking up. Some customer says “holy crap, I thought it was gonna swallow her whole!”

10 Likes

You’re going to need to start figuring out how you’re going to support those girls when they start putting on weight. Always best to get it done before they go into full on bloom … one rain with even small bud sites will have them flopping and snapping on you and they never quite look the same after a flop no matter what you do. I would suggest a few stakes in the ground then throw a trellis net over them to support your tops, sides and front. Not much you can do against the wall but everywhere else will defs need some support … otherwise it’s looking really good out there … you’re doing an amazing job and looking at your garden makes me miss the farm.right now lol… can’t wait for summer either :smiley::grin:

13 Likes

Sky’s the limit I guess… :scream:

@Jetdro The salad spinner works great! Tested it yesterday on a few autos that were ready. It’s gonna save so much time! It trims dry or wet. Bought the drying rack because the “bud bowl trimmer” will trim all the wet bud after it’s pulled off the stem so I will no longer be able to hang dry.

@Sunvalley That’s an excellent idea. Any particular type of netting I should buy? My plants have never gotten this big before as I always had them in pots.

6 Likes

DUH…that is a good point I did not think about…hard to stuff a 7 foot plant into that thing huh!!!

1 Like