Mephisto Genetics

I just ordered from them myself. Picked up a pack of grape Walter Kush, Grapey Walter, and Forgotten Cookies. I will be hitting some of these up for my 2019 Breeder’s packs.

@Gaz29, did you get directly from Mephisto or another seed bank? I know the 3 bears grown on this site had hermi tendencies. First I’ve ever seen on an auto…

2 Likes

Straight from their own website but id bought from them several times and grown some beauties , creme bubbly and sour livers are short strains but my favourites - potent af and iv found with most of their gear - one can lst or fim with most of their offerings - @ReikoX good luck with your grapey gear and F.Cookies , i haven’t tried any of these yet.
Happy growing ,
Gaz

4 Likes

I have their creme de la Chem, skywalker, sour stomper, Ripley’s OG, and alien vs. Triangle. The only one I’ve ran was the sour stomper and went 1/1 with it. I think I got like a fat quater from it, but it was under low light in a 2 gallon and I wasn’t all that nice to it. It tasted great and had good potency.

2 Likes

what do you want for some dream lotus and some dank sanatra will pay cash for postage what not will upload some pic soon pm me with details

i had a 3pack of 3 bear and 2 germed one hermied other is huge not as stinky as i thaught it would be but some say smell comes on later in the grow

I have read good things on here about his gear. Can anyone point me to a trusted place to purchase? Thanks

2 Likes

I’d love to know also. I grew a couple that a member on here generously traded me for and I was very impressed. The one was among the nicest weed I’ve smoked in recent times and both plants were vigorous and trouble free.

To tack on another question (if that’s ok) are there any other auto breeders who have a comparable level of quality and potency?

3 Likes

I bought from Mephisto site directly last time, though I hear a lot of his gear is out of stock at the moment. Mephisto definitely produces some large plants with decent potency. I think Sweet Seeds and Delicious Seeds autos are comparable in potency and flavor, but probably run on the smaller side.

8 Likes

I LOVE Mephisto. You really need to just buy from their own store if you can wait for it
www.mephistogenetics.com
They also have a UK/CN/Global(EU) site.

They give out freebies with every order. So first off the packs, if you buy a 1 seed pack, you get 3 seeds, if you buy a 3 seed pack you get 5 seeds, and if you buy a 7 seed pack you get 9 seeds.
On top of that you get extra freebies:
$15-49: 2 free seeds
$50-99: 5 free seeds
$100-149: 7 free seeds
$150+: 15 free seeds

If you absolutely cannot wait for their store to open you can pick up their gear at quite a few places but the recommended one’s are:
D.C. Seed Exchange
The Seed Vault
The Seed Cellar
Harvest Mutual Seed Bank
If you purchase from one of these places you do NOT get the EXTRA freebies.

Another one to look out for, NightOwl Seeds. This is a one-man show ran by one of Mephisto’s Head Growers, Daz. The direct way to buy from them is from www.theseedbazaar.com

He makes his own unique crosses using some of Mephisto’s gear + his own. Same quality as mephisto, prices are a bit higher and you don’t get the EXTRA freebies but do get the pack ones. So for example, a 3 seed pack from nightowl comes with 5 seeds in it. NightOwl is having a drop on July 3rd if you can keep your eyes peeled for it.

Edit: On a side note, Stan(runs the US Mephisto) posts regularly on www.reddit.com/r/MephHeads so thats an easy place to go to know when the store’s will be open and what stock they might have.

10 Likes

I second @HolyAngel, I would wait a week or two until you can order direct. Otherwise any of the Night Owl stuff should be on par.

I grew a couple of Meph autos this last year and was real happy with them. Strawberry Nuggets and 3 Bears OG. I can recommend either one, they had great terps, yielded well and were the most potent autos I’ve smoked.

I ordered direct from them using cash in mail and also credit card, and both times got my orders fast with lots of freebies.

4 Likes

This is what makes this site a community!! People helping people. Thanks a lot everyone. @beacher tack on my post anytime!!

4 Likes

My personal favorites of what I’ve tried from Mephisto are:
Northern Cheese Haze - Pure musky cheese smell/taste with an NL5-Haze type high :heart_eyes:
Creme De La Chem - Sweet and Chemy smell/taste - Chemdog/Indica type high
Forum Stomper - Sweet and Cookie smell/taste - Hybrid type high

That being said, I haven’t ever had anything bad from them. Its all fire and the yields are good if you can grow it right.

3 Bears OG has such a nice flower structure, probably my favorite looking bud structure I’ve seen yet but I just don’t care for the high/taste myself. Should be great for OG lovers though.

My buddy loves Sour Stomper and 4-Assed Monkey, both are indica-ish but no narcotic couchlock in these that I’ve ever tried. The Sour Stomper is usually grapey taste/smell and for me it has a usually motivating high, not enough to keep awake really but usually enough to get me to wanna clean or do stuff. The 4AM has more of an earthy smell/taste to it, I got kinda of a standard hybrid type high out of it but I could be wrong. I haven’t had much else of their gear yet but I’m sitting on a few packs I have yet to run.

Here’s a link to their latest Strain Guide in-case you can’t get to it on their site while the store is closed.

5 Likes

I snagged some Mephisto seeds in the brief window their Canadian store was stocked. I ordered 3 Samsquanch OG seeds and ended up getting 5 as well as 2 freebie seeds. Seems like ordering direct from them is the best way to go if you can catch them while they are in stock. Sounds like Night Owl is having a restock on seed bazaar on July 3rd according to their Instagram.

4 Likes

One of the freebies I received in my most recent Mephisto order is a cross of 3 Bears OG x Strawberry Nuggets. I just planted one earlier this week, along with a Sour Crack. These are my first Mephisto strains. I’m using autos to fill vacancies in my legal cultivation limit when I cull males and problematic plants grown from reg seed.

4 Likes

Sugar Black Rose x Red poison from your FAM mix looking good bro, early resin smells very nice :+1:

Think i’ll try one of your Sugar Black Rose x Ghost Toof along with a Cream Mandarin XL auto next. Need to start them quite soon by the look of things.
If i somehow mess up the single Cream Mandarin bean i’ve got i might run an original Ghost Toof alongside your cross to see how they compare :thinking: choices…mostly thanks to you bud :+1:

2 Likes

Watch the lower nodes on that GTxSBR, they tend to throw an odd nut sack on them. They usually dont amount to much if you catch them first.

2 Likes

Cheers dude will do. I gave those RP X SBR a wee trim to remove most of the low down stuff a couple of days ago. They seem to have no problems - so far anyway :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

Cool, it only seems to show on the Ghost Toof (both) crosses.

1 Like

To anyone who has been patiently waiting for mephisto to restock the us store … …not exactly a restock but wish I had the funds for that second one

5 Likes

This shit is insane!! All 3 pre-sales sold out in less than an hour. 2 weeks until the general release.

3 Likes