Mephisto Genetics

NightOwl’s drop was even faster and no second sale to make up for it either :confused:
Sounds like they need to ramp up production, both their popularity’s have skyrocketed in the last year or so.

4 Likes

Auto flowers in general have been on the rise

Yeah its hard to argue with the output and quality with some of these breeders. Its fun to go pheno hunting with photos but eventually you get tired of smoking the same bud even if it is good.

I think that’s what makes autos so much fun. You can constantly try new strains without having to pack a veg room with morher plants.

2 Likes

I’m growing a Double Grape and a Hubbasquanch right now…both strictly outdoor since the end of May…
The Double Grape, although not particularly large is flippin’ awesome…smell, structure, resin…Very impressed!

This is what Canadian’s need for outdoor grows…

Unfortunately, Mephisto’s predisposition to selling beans like a “pop up” lemonade stand really drawns people to question if they can buy beans…they never seem to be available here in Canada…
So I’m gonna make myself some s1’s

“AND”…this plant has been hit by hail 3 times…

Gotta love those trichomes… :slight_smile:

image image

14 Likes

Just picked up 2 packs from NightOwl last drop. Got a pack of Mango sunrise and a pack of Spotless Mind.

quite excited about it.

3 Likes

Not sure if any of you are on reddit…“meph heads” is a killer group. Can any of my ameribros order for me to save on shipping and currency exchange.
Seen lots of peeps grow out 3 bears…yum

1 Like

They got a Canadian shop bro, but if you need something from here let me know and I’ll send it up to you.

1 Like

Mephisto’s Sour Crack is something else! It never got very large but it produced sticky, stanky, heavy buds. It has been curing three weeks so far…

The dried flower weighed in at 4oz. By contrast the larger 3BOGxSN I grew alongside yielded only 3.

8 Likes

So having read a lot about Mephisto, I gave them a whirl. Some Samsqanch OG, 3 Bears and some Toof Decay. Also got some Grape Crinkle. There has been a lot of talk where people declare autos as good as photos and whilst these are a step in the right direction, for me, they’re not quite there yet. They all have a bit of a generic high. Only one Samsquanch plant tasted good in a joint. All of them taste fine in a vape. That’s out of 4 packs of their beans.
I’ve tried a few autos now and they nearly always have some hay taste.

2 Likes

2 Likes

I just popped 2 double grape, 2 white crack, 2 man bear alien pig and 1 cdlc x sour stomper. This will be my 1st mephisto and 1st auto grow.

3 Likes

Mestizo im not questioning your growing skills just speaking from experience but anytime i get hay smell it has been my own fault. Improper drying and or curing with trap unwanted chlorophyll which results in that crappy hay smell we all hate so much.

mephistogenetics.ca is the Canadian store for the record :rofl:
.com is usa but can get to the others from there too.

But yeah looks like they’re all closed at the moment so will have to wait. I do have a sealed pack of NCH, and then opened packs but still 3 seeds in there of CDLC and Mango Smile. Then from NightOwl I have a sealed zamaldelica express and miracle berry remix. I’d trade ya any of those if ya wanted. Otherwise yeah, just wait for them to open and let me know what you want and we can arrange paypal or something and get em shipped to ya with tracking if they don’t have whatever you want at the Canadian store.

1 Like

I’m currently doing the colloidal silver treatment to a big yield auto from Phoenix seeds…gonna be having some fun over winter.

3 Likes

Oh nice! Best of luck on that. I’ve been meaning to pick up some STS myself ^^

I just got a double from a double :grapes: grape lol

8 Likes

A toofer…2 for the price of one.

2 Likes

I should have my meph beans tomorrow. I ordered 7 Toof Decay and 7 CDLC. I can’t wait for their store to open back up so I can get my hands on some Double Grape, Sour Stomper and 3 Bears OG. I am really excited to get those planted up. The Night Owl Drop had some very interesting strains too. I missed out on some of the Judy Gemstones. What are you guys growing right now?

3 Likes

I hear and agree a bad cure will do that but it’s the same across lots of autos from lots of different seed companies. Also that you can’t select keepers from a pack mean you have to buy more and lump it with whatever results you have with them. Fun to grow and they look real pretty. Just not my bag quite yet.

1 Like

I hear you about keepers and enjoy hunting for a gem. On the other hand I also enjoy variety which makes autos equally fun. Im guessing I will prob switch back and forth.
One thing I really like about autos is the fact that I dont need a mother room and I keep my plant count down.

3 Likes