Micro Grow Off Ideas!

Before I go betting on anyone, I have to read this whole strain again. So I understand, we have teams and a competition, right? Maybe we can have an informal score sheet on here somewhere.

Haha its no teams, in a 1x1x2 cab

I like the score sheet idea… Are we going for total harvest though

If I can see the horses, I can place a bet. Yield is big, color is huge for the posts, but trichome count has to be huge; taste, I dunno. Still no Smell-o-Vision.

Hmmm so basing it off more then weight hmmm… Or would that be like a secondary category?

So like 1 overall and 1 on weight

1 Like

i plan on doing open blasting myself and using a pressure cooker w/ vacuum pump for purging. i realize most places only allow closed loop extractions, but i’ve always been a rebel. the idea of recovering the butane is nice though

haha then i shouldn’t enter my 1 gal mini and probably enter my PC case on a yield run lol but its a bit longer than a foot its just narrower but would fit within 1sqft if going strictly area based, but yeah my goal with the mini with it being 10 watts of cheap lights is 8-10+ grams, if i get 10+ i’ll be f-ing ecstatic and giggling the whole time at the ridiculousness of it.

2 Likes

Legal Canada, that methodology is sketchy to be. Be careful brother. All that open gas has a very high kaboom factor.

I kind of think that weight as the main judging factor isn’t the best but I’m in for whatever. I got over a qp from 1 plant 2x2x3 so we’ll see.

Heck yeah man, if you got a quarter from that its impressive on 10w

So im putting you down,for no less then an ounce :grin:

I used more than 10w brudda

A ok, runn 1000w if you can keep it cool :joy: :wind_blowing_face:

Depending on time limitations I think I can get close to an ounce

Very cool man. If you do im sure it will be an inspiration to many who can’t build large obvious setups in their space!

I’d be happy with anything, since I have 0 indoor experience, hell its been 11 years since I did my last outdoor too.

I wouldn’t use much more 50 watts for a square foot. As far as winning criteria, I believe it will be popular vote. So really weight is nice, but I think the build/design, the efficiency, and the look, all of it is important.

Every time I read this thread I think, yeah I want to build a cab for this. Then I realize how busy I am and change my mind. The next day I read this thread and want to do it again.

3 Likes

Wish you would brother! I agree on popular vote. This is going to make it very very interesting

I can ship you an empty 1×1×2 box if you would like haha

I will be using more than 50w. Even if you figure 50w an ounce is only .56 gpw efficiency.

True that, but unless you have it dialed in I feel like GPW doesn’t matter

To me gpw always matters

1 Like

This could be a bit of fun, how much extraction would be needed for 200 watts I wonder.
Maybe It could be done in a freezer, would that be classed as overclocking ?
on a serious note I might have a go with 4 cobs running at 60watts total or so because I’m just about to take one of my COB rigs out of my tent to lower temps a bit so I might use that and dial it down.